What about Fitzpatrick! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Fitzpatrick!

RunningBackGuru

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Maybe we should go after this guy! 19/30 310 yards with 3 TD's in his NFL debut! What a comeback against Houston!

He's a rookie, and Mike Martz REALLY likes the guy too so he will not give him up. He had a heck of a game today. Fitzpatrick is about 2 years away from able to switch teams.

He almost was a Dolphin - the team had called him to tell him during the draft that they wanted to bring him into camp if he wasn't drafted. Then, of course, the Rams draft him in the seventh.

He doesn't have the strong arm to play in this system. He's very good with timing though and the Rams love him for that reason.

ckparrothead said:
He's a rookie, and Mike Martz REALLY likes the guy too so he will not give him up. He had a heck of a game today. Fitzpatrick is about 2 years away from able to switch teams.

Mike Martz isn't with the team anymore. Officially he is but just ask the fans down in St Louis and they'll tell you Martz is out of the picture.

i can not believe the Texans blew that game...

anyhow, we wanted to sign Fitzpatrick? where did you see that? wonder if other teams also told him the same thing before the Rams stole him in the final round...

I was PRAYING for the Dolphins to draft him either in the 5th, 6th, or 7th round. I was really high on this guy, and was dissapointed that he was drafted in the 7th round by the Rams.

He looked impressive but you have to remember Houston was up by a lot so they probly got sloppy and fell into a zone and got picked apart. Also, it is Houston so lets not get carried away still impressive but lets see him perform like that a few more times.

Yeah, let's go hard after an Ivy League QB who's had ONE good game and has a last name that starts with F. That's worked REALLY well for us in the past.

Back
Top Bottom