What about Howard at Free Safety? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Howard at Free Safety?

MarinoNotElway

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Since Travis Daniels is gettin more reps than him, he might not make it as a corner with the team. Since he excelled as a corner in Carolina where he played alot of zone, why not try him at Free Safety? He is my starting FS on Madden and he does a hell of alot better than Arturo Freeman!

MarinoNotElway said:
Since Travis Daniels is gettin more reps than him, he might not make it as a corner with the team. Since he excelled as a corner in Carolina where he played alot of zone, why not try him at Free Safety? He is my starting FS on Madden and he does a hell of alot better than Arturo Freeman!

He's too small...........

Remember, Madden is just a game! ;)

Oh I know Madden is just a game, that was a terrible example. I didnt know he was small.

Of our CB's, the only ones that i see that could possible be good at FS would be Poole, Daniels and maybe Madison.

i too have put him there in madden b/c he has a good tackle, i think he is like a 86 overall, but like they all said, and like you realized it is just a game and he is not big enough to play safety. I think Daniels will end up being a FS when Poole gets back next year and we have depth at CB.

What about Howard playing for another team?I think we should let him go.He makes way to much money.

we still have plenty of cap room and we are worried about depth at corner.... why on earth would we cut him? hes not lived up to expectations.. but the guy started a superbowl... i think we can give him a bit more time......

fish fan 4 life said:
What about Howard playing for another team?I think we should let him go.He makes way to much money.

:lol: I second that one.

Back
Top Bottom