What about Jay.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Jay....

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
All the hype about yesterdays game has been pretty much on Ricky and Robert, but what about Jay. He did have 3 TDs, and might have had another if we chose to run up the score. With a QB rating of 126 or so, he must have done a few things right, right? Jay has started to make his run at the Pro Bowl. I guess the whole team kicked so much a** that it's hard to give props to so many people that excelled yesterday.

Also Jay Fiedler had the 2nd best QB rating this past weekend(not including tonight of course) only trailing Drew Brees for the best. Browns WR Kevin Johnson. Has a perfect QB rating of 158.3, 1-1 and a TD. That shouldn't count for QB stats because he's not a QB.

Originally posted by inFINSible
There's that Drew Brees name again.....

Eveytime I watch Fletcher, I think of Drew Brees. Jay is doing fine, but I sure would like to have Brees on our roster.

People like you confuse me...

... but at least you are one of the few who admit you are biased against Fletcher, because you are in love with Brees.

We have Jay Fiedler, we are in no need of a Drew Brees.

Oliver...

Originally posted by PhinKev

Eveytime I watch Fletcher, I think of Drew Brees. Jay is doing fine, but I sure would like to have Brees on our roster.

Re: People like you confuse me...

Originally posted by Oliver
... but at least you are one of the few who admit you are biased against Fletcher, because you are in love with Brees.

Oliver...

yeah, its not Fletcher's fault a lot of people wanted Brees.

Re: People like you confuse me...

Originally posted by Oliver

Oliver...

Oh my!

Back
Top Bottom