What about Jerman. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Jerman.

He was quite good actually. Ruddy keeps getting manhandled.

I have never liked Ruddy. He had one good year and basically has not been pushed for his job since. He is definitely going to be gone after the season.

You're all right about Ruddy. He gets blown back at the point of attack more often than not, he makes way too much green for the way he performs and he's getting pretty long in the tooth which is evident by the significant decrease in his durability. Sure he makes great line calls but what good is that if he's a liability in the blocking department. I would love to have a dominant, athletic center along the lines of Kevin Mawae to build an entire OL around. That being said I think it's possible that Ruddy takes a cut in pay to stay here next year and perhaps beyond as a seasoned, veteran backup since his entire career has been spent in Miami. It's not like other teams are going to be knocking down his door to sign him to a big money deal.

Mawae is a FA next year.

Mawae is done guys....

The guy can't play any more.

The guy that is great, stiffed us....remember Olin Kreutz? He took less money to play in Chicago and pay more income tax.....what a dumbass.

Damien Woody is a FA too I believe. But he looks like the kind of guy who'll resign with the Pats.

And the Pats are a good team so it's easier to keep your players.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Damien Woody is a FA too I believe. But he looks like the kind of guy who'll resign with the Pats.

And the Pats are a good team so it's easier to keep your players.

and we're just ****? lol

if he wanted to stay he would have extended his deal. i think he'll accept offers and shop around a bit.

Jerman played OK. Nothing exceptional. You must remember that this was the first game he ever started so playing OK is all we can ask for. Right now, I would rather have Perry in there. He's a good guard that is steady. Miami is playing against a good Dallas D and Perry's experience is greatly needed this week.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan

The guy that is great, stiffed us....remember Olin Kreutz? He took less money to play in Chicago and pay more income tax.....what a dumbass.

i respect that...the guy thought they had something going in chicago(after a 13-3 season) and decided to stick around and see it through rather than jump ship for more $$$. he's alright in my book.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

i respect that...the guy thought they had something going in chicago(after a 13-3 season) and decided to stick around and see it through rather than jump ship for more $$$. he's alright in my book.

Same thing here.

And Bowens did the same thing here for us. If there could be more guys like them pro sport wouldn't be a mess like it's right now.

Back
Top Bottom