What about Marc Bulger? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Marc Bulger?

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He is a FA and was MVP of the Probowl...the Rams stil have Warner you think we could snag Bulger?

Originally posted by Phinfan31
He is a FA and was MVP of the Probowl...the Rams stil have Warner you think we could snag Bulger?

Would you leave a franchise with that kind of potential to Warner at this point in his career...?

Not if you have a young cheap guy named Bulger who has proved that if Warner can't, he can......

We probably couldn't get Bulger with two first rounders.......

we cant get bulger with 2 first but we can get ELI MANNING?

Bulger?? INT GOD!?!? No, again we don't need a POCKET PASSING QB until our LOINE GETS FIXED!!

Originally posted by Phinfan31
we cant get bulger with 2 first but we can get ELI MANNING?

I'm not a GM and I could be wrong on this one, but there is a giant question mark next to Warner's name and I don't think St. Loui wants to go into next season without one or the other.

Originally posted by chambers84
Bulger?? INT GOD!?!? No, again we don't need a POCKET PASSING QB until our LOINE GETS FIXED!!

I like Bulger and I have to admit that I would be excited if Hell froze over and we somehow managed to acquire him.

He's young, mature, and has shown alot of potential.

But it would never happen.....

I like Bulger a lot, but I'd be surprised if the Rams let him go. They're already on record as saying that Warner will be back for 2004. Things can change, of course, but I think you'll probably see Bulger take the one-year tender, and then they'll let Warner go after 2004 unless Bulger stinks it up.

System QB. I dont want any Rams QB. With orlando pace in front and Torri Holt and Marshall Faulk its all about supporting cast. If he had a good year with a mediocre club I would grab him ala Jake Plummer played well for a terrible cardinals team.

What about Jeff Blake. I don't really know anything about him, but he has started, so he has to be at least half way decent....

Back
Top Bottom