what about Randall from Virginia Tech | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what about Randall from Virginia Tech

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
This guy to me is one of the most underrated QB's in the draft. He's fast and mobile and a very strong arm. He seems to be very smart and has a good attitude. I think he would be a steal in the later rounds. What do you guys think?

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
Think about it the hokies wasn't even ranked at the beginning of last season Randall led them to a major bowl and they almost beat Auburn this guy to me should be taken before the 7th round

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
He's kind of short and he doesnt really have a very good arm. I dont really think he upgrades our QB position.

Phishstix

Finheaven's Fattest Pimp
Reaction score
great kid, great leader, very heady, awesome athlete, but is really inconsistent on his deep balls. he would be a good developmental qb in a wco, but not in a system like linehans.

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
I think he isn't an upgrade from sage and if we could get him in the 7th rd we should take him I think his accuracy could improve and his speed would compensate for his 6ft 235 frame

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I agree. I like him. I wouldnt be at all upset with him. hes got a good arm and leadership qualities. People forget him cause hes not spectacular at anything hes just a good player.

larfo2224

Second String
Reaction score
In most of the games I saw him in, he was wildly inconsistent. If it wasnt for their running game, defense and special teams his W-L record would be terrible. I don't believe he can win the games on his own.

Top Bottom