What About Ricky Ray? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What About Ricky Ray?

ac_lanham

The Comeback Kid
Reaction score
I know we got AJ Feely and he has a pretty nice contract but cmon, I don't think we should just GIVE this guy the job without competition, AND Ricky Ray has stated that he would love to come here...Whatcha think?

Depends on the draft. I don't want Sage gone for an unproven commodity. I think Ray would be a great addition if we don't draft a QB.

I guess for the right price, he could be signed to compete or backup...

Originally posted by poornate
Depends on the draft. I don't want Sage gone for an unproven commodity. I think Ray would be a great addition if we don't draft a QB.

if we want him we might have to sign him before the draft

Unfortunately it's been reported that numerous other teams are interested in Ray...I wish we would've gave the guy a chance...I've seen him play numerous times and he's yet to disappoint me...granted it was the CFL but his numbers and credentials were hall of fame worthy and better than guys like Garcia or Flutie that made it to the NFL...
but now it definately looks like it's too late...Another reason to despise the Feeley acquisition...:fire:

i don´t understand why the FO seems to overlook Ricky Ray :mad:

Probably because he's a CFLer and they are convinced that for the moment, he belongs there. They did have him work out and their interest in him has been less than luke warm since...so maybe he had a bad workout.

We might consider drafting a later prospect in the draft and grooming him on the off chance that he turns out to be special.

Jared Lorenzen sounds like a real project. 288 lbs of man flesh, but a great arm and I hear he's looked good so far at the combine.

Jared Lorenzen sounds like a real project. 288 lbs of man flesh, but a great arm and I hear he's looked good so far at the combine

This guy can be pretty exciting.......

Back
Top Bottom