What about Wilkerson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Wilkerson?

Yes he's still available. Nobody really knows who were interested in, so your guess is as good as anybodys. I wouldnt mind having him though.

FinzManiac said:
He's still available right? Any idea if we are interested in taking him?
Could be our Rd 4 or 5 pick

St. Nick got all touchy-feely about Corey Webster today, so I won't be surprised if we draft Wilkerson and Daniels, and sign Lionel Turner (MLB at LSU the past two seasons) as a FA.

"Now one of the guys that’s really dear to my heart and I would never mention a guy that we couldn’t pick is Corey Webster, who is one of my favorite players that I’ve had the opportunity to coach, who had 16 interceptions, 14 in two seasons, a converted wide receiver to defensive back. He was somebody we were considering at two and he got picked just a few picks ahead of us and I would have loved to have him on our team."

Blitz said:
St. Nick got all touchy-feely about Corey Webster today, so I won't be surprised if we draft Wilkerson and Daniels, and sign Lionel Turner (ILB at LSU) as a FA.

"Now one of the guys that’s really dear to my heart and I would never mention a guy that we couldn’t pick is Corey Webster, who is one of my favorite players that I’ve had the opportunity to coach, who had 16 interceptions, 14 in two seasons, a converted wide receiver to defensive back. He was somebody we were considering at two and he got picked just a few picks ahead of us and I would have loved to have him on our team."

I kind of figured that Saban was going to pick him if he fell to us

I'd rather have Elton Brown... 6'5 320lbs anyone?

I'd like to have Wilkerson in the 5th rounds if possible. save the 4th for McPherson.

Gonk said:
I'd rather have Elton Brown... 6'5 320lbs anyone?

If we take a guard in the 4th, which I doubt, I do not want Elton Brown. Why would you want a guy who walked out at the Senior Bowl after the weigh-in with no explanation? After that, he didn't think it was important enough to work out at the combine. Just how much does it all mean to him? Actions and/or inactions like this speak to this.
If we take a 4th round pure guard, there is only one name I want to hear, Chris Kemoeatu, Utah. Big, strong, VERY tough & intense, high motor mauler who is the best pure in-line run blocker in this draft. A mean nasty player with some Conrad Dobler to his demeanor and similar as a player to Chris Naoele.

Back
Top Bottom