What are the benefits to being a mod? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the benefits to being a mod?

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
and how much do you guys get paid? If you get paid.

Well if your a mod you get medical benefits...The best part is you get a dental plan... after 10 years of being a mod you get a pension... but seriously they dont get paid...

We don't get paid. We volunteer our time to help make this the best Dolphins fan message board on the internet.

Jt0323 said:
Well if your a mod you get medical benefits...The best part is you get a dental plan... after 10 years of being a mod you get a pension... but seriously they dont get paid...

Would that cover me if a lose a finger in a knife fight with another mod?

When we play Americans vs. Bosnians, we get special armor that is inpenetrable to European bullets.

We also get to be called "Nazis" a lot, which is fun like internal chicken pox.

Are you kidding me!! Being a Moderator is a great job ,you get to read endless posts one after the other after the other and watch for members being disrespectful or inappropriate towards one another.All this with little or no gratitude and the occasional "you have something against me" response from scorned members.What could be better than that? :tongue: :wink:

PHINATIC13 said:
Are you kidding me!! Being a Moderator is a great job ,you get to read endless posts one after the other after the other and watch for members being disrespectful or inappropriate towards one another.All this with little or no gratitude and the occasional "you have something against me" response from scorned members.What could be better than that? :tongue: :wink:

you forgot being accused of being courrpt

Infins said you guys are called Nazis so I guess thats the same as bieng corrupt.

Don't forget the pleasure of ducking the charges you have brought a once great site down.

(To be clear, this is not a veiled complaint but rather an observation that there are aways disgruntled users who long for the "good old days" even when nothing has changed)

Back
Top Bottom