What are the chances of us drafting...

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eli Manning QB, Ole Miss???

I REALY like how he plays...

Peyton Manning -- ;)

Eli Manning -- :D

Slim and none. At least not this year. Manning will almost certainly return for his senior year. All Manning's get their degrees. :)

Dol_Fan good thing you're not our GM...Dorsey will be the next Walsh/Toretta, Eli will be...well, the next Manning.

He's not coming out this year, and when he does he'kll be gone way before we're drafting.

I'd rather have Leftwich...that arm is great...watch his next game and see how he checks down to an open reciever,,reminds me of joe montana..with a bigger arm and size..Has Culpper's running ability..also watch how he steps into a throw and the accuracy..but I'm only dreaming..we won't have a chance at him or any other big name guy..oh well...this is one of those what if type Threads...

Everybody likes Eli Manning, but whatever year he comes out he'll be, at worst, a top 3 pick. How many times have the Dolphins had top 3 pick in the last 20 years?

I must admit, I haven't seen Eli Manning play yet. However, many of the scouts are saying that he could be the best of the Mannings (a bit premature perhaps). A lot can happen between now and draft time with regard to injuries etc, but if Eli is as good as advertised, stays healthy, and doesn't bomb this year, he should be a top five pick.

Do or do not......There is no try

Back
Top Bottom