What are the chances...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the chances...?

JJ777

Practice Squad
Reaction score
that one or more of the Dolphins players checks this forum or even posts anonymously here. I was just reading that thread on Mark Dixon's mom's comments and was wondering what if some players read that thread and let Mark know his mom was mouthing off.

i have a few friends that plays in the nfl and to be honest, i don't think they care about things like this. they see this as a job that has a million perks and they want to win and get paid. for example my buddy that plays for the giants. i told him that he plays the dolphins this year and he said oh really? he has not even checked the schedule. he knows they open w/ st. louis and that's about it. i will be in ny for that game october 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcellus Wiley use to be a regular member at the BBI and I'm pretty sure that Drew Bledsoe and Travis Henry are registered now....

Rob Konrad's dad checks in over at DT. Shawn Wooden used to frequent some boards. That's all I know.

Rob Konrad's father used to post here under the name jack. However, he stopped posting before offseason signings started.

I know Troy Andrew (a Dolphins center) checks this site out. I bet a few other players do as well.

Hey JJ, awesome pic, that game rocks...its the best NFL game ever. If the players do visit this site, maybe we should use anger tactics to get them pumped (like Moulds old pic of Ricky, which sux). LOL

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Rob Konrad's father used to post here under the name jack. However, he stopped posting before offseason signings started.

You or Muck know why Konrads dad stopped logging into here from time to time???

Originally posted by Trekbiz

I ran into Rob Konrad's mom, and she said it was because of Clump. Then I told her that I'm Phan4Ever, and she made a face like she'd just smelled a skunk.

I have Shawn Wooden's AOLIM and I talk with him often (sorry, not giving it out!), but not as frequently as I used to. He always responds when I IM him. I actually informed him that we re-signed Rob Konrad before he knew, which I got a kick out of.

I have Jason Taylor's as well, but haven't seen him online in about a year. Someone gave it to me in '97 before he played a regular season game as a Dolphin.

I used to talk to George Teague. Now this is a guy who I had a few nice, long conversations with about football, but I haven't talked to him since he laid out TO on the Dallas Star.

My brother plays Madden2003 online and has played against Jacquez Green and Reidel Anthony.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

I think he got tired of defending Rob against all the haters...Some people don't even realize how awful some of the things they say can be, especially if you know or are related to the person that they are being said about.....Back before Konrad had a decent year there were alot of people who felt like he was a bust and we all know how nasty that can get toward a player.....

I think I even remember him posting something about it...It had to do with saying things and judging people you have never even met....

I personally never thought he was a bust and was happy to see him drafted by us. The O just never included him in the game plan. I think they see what kind of a player he is now and plan on using him more. I hope so.

Now Jackie Shipp (LB) was a bust.
Ben Kelly (Huge Bust)

:bombyou:

Originally posted by gunn34
My sisters cousins brothers uncles friends neighbor comes online too.
:nerd:

My mom's son checks the board quite frequently.:D

I just want to add that some people here on this board know so much about the Fins, detail for detail, that it wouldn't surprise me if they were a real Dolphin's player in disguise. :D

Back
Top Bottom