What Are You Looking Foward To Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Are You Looking Foward To Sunday?

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
What are you looking forward to see this Sunday (mostly)? The Dolphins game against the Jests, or the Miami Heat game against the Rockets?

I bet you anything that even in an all-Dolphins discussion board that the Heat game will get more votes. Funny.

Lots and Lots of Cover 0, and after that, some Cover 0. A buttfumble, some ghosts, A. Gase sitting at the end of the bench pretending to draw up a play, and popping Amyl Nitrite caps. And a close loss, to ensure a higher pick than the jests.

The Ever Practical And Willing To Short My Mother For A Profit VIPER

What are you looking forward to see this Sunday (mostly)? The Dolphins game against the Jests, or the Miami Heat game against the Rockets?

I bet you anything that even in an all-Dolphins discussion board that the Heat game will get more votes. Funny.

A better 2H

Church first then football with home made spinach dip made by chef Danny

As far as the Dolphins, same thing all year. Looking to see what the young guys can do. Specially looking forward to seeing Nkemdiche play even more snaps and see how he's coming along. Former first rounder if he can work hard and stay focus then the sky's the limit for him.
Would like to see Laird get every snap that Walton doesn't get.....in other words, those are the only two RB's that should be getting snaps right now. Stop wasting snaps on Ballage.

Brunch. Then hanging with the local Bills backer club friends to watch them get all depressed when they muddle through the Redskins game. While I cheer the Dolphins to not lose.

It’s already basketball season wow didn’t notice.

Got some TBones and great smoked pig for Sunday. Nevermind the pony keg for neighbors and family who will be enjoying a Sunday afternoon together.

This particular game? Continue showing growth.

Back
Top Bottom