What are your draft day preparations? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are your draft day preparations?

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm getting everything together now...whipped out my Dolphins chair and my Dolphins cup, all the necessary websites are on my screen for reference (Finheaven, ESPN, ESPN Insider, DraftCrazy.com, WQAM). Just a few more things left to do. I'll probably catch what's on NFL Network pretty soon.

What is everyone else doing?

I went to start the grill, and someone has hid my charcoal from me. Needless to say, that has me in a pretty bad mood right now.

Pizza Hut has the 2 large pizzas and a Pepsi for $12.99 (pretty good deal). Papa Johns has 1 large with cheeseticks for the same price. :D

I was thinking about going to the Draft since I can get to MSG quickly but I decided not to (I wouldn't have gotten up early enough to get in anyway). I've got all the food ready, and I am prepared to not leave my room for a long time. :)

This year I'll be toggling back and forth watching the air show from March AFB next door while BBQing and watching the draft. Lots of brews and hopefully cheers throughout the day. Will be sportin' the RW authentic white today. Have fun all.

Back
Top Bottom