What are your SB predictions? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are your SB predictions?

Robfinfan

Live like tomorrow is your last day!
Reaction score
Thought I would change the threads being posted.

I predict that Atlanta will be playing New England and Atlanta wins the SB. I wanted to see the Steelers go all the way once it was obvious that Miami was not contending but after last weeks performance against the Jets, they will need to bring more game to contend.

What's your prediction??

same exact one 18 weeks ago.... Eagles vs. Pats.

I would LOVE for the iggles to finally win, however without TO, I dont think it happens against the Pats D.

Robfinfan said:
Thought I would chane the threads being posted.

I predict that Atlanta will be playing New England and Atlanta wins the SB. I wanted to see the Steelers go all the way once it was obvious that Miami was not contending but after last weeks performance against the Jets, they will need to bring more game to contend.

What's your prediction??
I would totally die of happiness if Atlanta manages to win here tommrow. Unfortunatly, I think it will be Sh-eagles vs Pat and I'll have to listen to more birds crap for the next 2 weeks.:shakeno:
Help me!!!

I'm kind of torn between Atlanta and Philly...who ever wins,I'll be happy.

And the Steelers had better beat those **TTY Patriots, if they win another SB, I'll lose it. :tantrum:

Mine: ATL over Pitt

Don't want to say...might jinx it....I'll let everyone know once the SB is over ;)

Falcons vs. Steelers and Steelers win

I am in "None Of The Above" mode BIG-TIME.

NO "thumb" (PITT)
NO "three, one more than the Dolphins in AFC East" (NE)
NO vick
NO thugadelphia and overrated Reid and McNabb

Can't win. :fire:

I would personally love to see Vick win a superbowl, there are alot of knocks against him to not being a "QB" but he is a great player with tons of talent and he is a team player and deserves to win the superbowl

Back
Top Bottom