What college player do you think will drop in 1st round? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What college player do you think will drop in 1st round?

taldolfin

Starter
Reaction score
[mod] Keep draft threads in the draft forum. [/mod]

Every yr. We hear the hype. This guy is a superstar....this guy is automatic star...this guy is one of a kind....Who do you think is over-rated and who could you see comming outta no where and being that star...I think that Lienart and Young are not going top 3. They have been talked about too much and they are going to fall. How far is the question?. Lienart will go before Young because of the pro-style system he has been in. Young could drop out of the top 10. Those pesky Raiders may take a chance on him.A bunch of mock drafts have us taking the DB from south carolina. And they also ragged on Jimmy Williams from his Pro-day workout. Again its a crap shoot, but fun to talk about.Come on Draft so we really can get excited during the off-season. GO PHINS IN 06....LETS BE THE FIRST TO HOST THE SUPER BOWL IN OUR HOME:dolphins:

well if the bills take bunkley, i think ngata falls out of the top ten to someone like cleveland or baltimore.

LenDale White

from USC's Pro Day
Running back LenDale White didn't run the 40 because of a sore hamstring, and did 15 reps in the bench-press - only one more than punter Tom Malone. Plus, he weighed in at 244 pounds, which is probably more than what NFL teams want.

here's your guy, if he is taken in the first round it will likely be by Pittsburgh with the 32nd pick. Otherwise he may last until mid 2nd

Since EVERYONE has Bush going number one overall i think he will fall from that spot.

vince young seems like his stock is falling out of the top ten. maybe oakland takes him.

KingCrowder said:
Since EVERYONE has Bush going number one overall i think he will fall from that spot.

Not everyone! I've never thought he was going 1st. I see the Texans trying to trade down but not finding equal value, they take D'Brick and the Jets trade up to #2 to snag Bush. :wink:

Williams from Virgina Tech will be one of the biggest sliders in the draft IMO.

SF Dolphin Fan said:
Williams from Virgina Tech will be one of the biggest sliders in the draft IMO.

I agree

Jimmy Williams could fall big time.

Huff could slide a few spots b/c some people think he's better suited for S, not CB, and that since he isn't a shut down CB, he isn't worth drafting that high.

I could see Santonio Holmes sliding a bit as well.

Back
Top Bottom