what corners are out there??????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what corners are out there???????

AH Come on ..We lost a very good player..Will Poole was the steal of the draft last year..He could of went as a 1st or 2nd rounder last year...Even if he didn't start, he would provide solid depth for us.

Stop it about the Surtain stuff, it was a move that needed to be done. We will get a corner to start on that side. We may have the guy now, or get one after june 1st cuts. I like Poole alot but he wasnt listed as the starter yet. Relax

Is Dwayne Washington still any good?

Here it is, guys. Trade AJ Feeley to SD for Jamar Fletcher!

The response to this is going to be brutal. Bring it.

! more vote for Wes Welker. the swiss army knife of the NFL. Never leave home without it.

Izell Reese, Kenny Wright, Ainsley Battles, Aaron Beasley, Tony Dixon, are a few free agents that may find a home in our secondary..

i think our corners will be fine we have allways had a good past on conners it like any body can fit in and i think reggie howerd can do it

yea put welker thier he seems to be able to do alot of different stuff. so maybe he can play cb.
also troy brown is out thier too.;)

Our db's coach is one of the best in the league. Whoever we bring in as a new cb, they will get the job done.

Back
Top Bottom