What could've been... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What could've been...

I'm, so glade the bills didn't get him, or anyone we have to face in the East.

He has a lot of burst for a dude his size, to see him run away from DB's is crazy!

_dan24 said:
I'm, so glade the bills didn't get him, or anyone we have to face in the East.

He has a lot of burst for a dude his size, to see him run away from DB's is crazy!
It's not just his burst, this guy is not afraid to run between tackles. Looks a lot better than a lot of rb's in the league. Like you I'm glad he's wasn't picked up by any AFCE rival. He will be a beast in the redzone too.

Dude definitly has skills but I dont think he will be anything more than a good #3 WR in this league. I agree about the redzone thing, he should be a great threat there, but adjusting from QB to WR is hard for most to do, and I cant see him being a star in this league for that reason. We will have to wait and see, I am glad we didnt somehow get him. I would have much rather had Clayton.

Justasportsfan said:
It's not just his burst, this guy is not afraid to run between tackles. Looks a lot better than a lot of rb's in the league. Like you I'm glad he's wasn't picked up by any AFCE rival. He will be a beast in the redzone too.

Watching him in college he looks like a giant version of Antuan Randle-El.. Both guys made people miss and looked like RB, difference is Jones is 6'6 and Randle-El like 5'11..

knight6jb said:
Dude definitly has skills but I dont think he will be anything more than a good #3 WR in this league. I agree about the redzone thing, he should be a great threat there, but adjusting from QB to WR is hard for most to do, and I cant see him being a star in this league for that reason. We will have to wait and see, I am glad we didnt somehow get him. I would have much rather had Clayton.
My thoughts exactly. :up:

Back
Top Bottom