What Did You Guys Think Of Michael Thomas' Cell Phone Celebration? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Did You Guys Think Of Michael Thomas' Cell Phone Celebration?

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://deadspin.com/michael-thomas-s-cell-phone-celebration-was-cool-no-ma-1830216605

Personally, I don't give 2 ****s if you use a prop. I liked it, and that he paid homage to Joe Horn. I think what makes me side so much more with Thomas/Horn is how mad everyone else is getting about it. Calm down. It didn't cost them the game. And if it had been closer I could see the outrage, but whatever

Horn's response to Strahan cracks me up

Doesn't bother me at all. It was entertaining, which is the point of watching football. It was one of the things that made the Hurricanes of the 80s and 90s so much fun to watch even though I wasn't a fan of the team.

I had more fun watching the game last night than I did watching the Dolphins beat the jests. (I was obviously happy with the results, but the game itself was pretty terrible all around)

Had money on the Saints second week in a row so I loved it. Have some fun....

I personally like silly, creative, or interesting touchdown celebrations.

With that said, they need to be REALLY careful with these hidden prop touchdowns. Because the league's going to see stuff being hidden on the field as a competition/safety issue (both, really) and that could cause Goodell to bring the hammer down on celebrations again. I don't think any of us want to see that.

Loved it...I miss players being creative like TO. I still laugh thinking about the time he ran out to the star in Dallas.:chuckle:

May as well get some WWE actors in there while we're at it!

Are you not entertained?!!!?

I thought both the original, the new, and the Texans parody back in the day were pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom