What did you see at tonights game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What did you see at tonights game?

steeb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The bears fans being ejected.. My section 135 lower end-zone home side... We ejected at least 7 Bears fans out. One guy who just stood up and cheered, we got him ejected just for standing up.. was classic. We didn't have another Bears fan stand up or act obnoxious after that. :)

I have zero respect for bears fans after tonight's game. They were just as obnoxious and if not more than the cancer Jets fans... Rude, Belligerent, obnoxious, no class..

At half time, Don Shula introduced Stephen Ross and hes like lets hear a round for our new owner.. and not one person cheered or clapped, Shulda kinda looked at him and laughed and shrugged.. then they introduced the two new HOF inductees. PRICELESS when not 1 person cheered or clapped for Ross... maybe that was a wake up call to him that he doesn't have a very good approval rating with the fans.

Tonight's loss was not Thigpens fualt, the o-line is damaged and has more holes than swiss cheese.

"not thigpen's fault"

zero points....he sucked.

damn its always henne's fault and now its not thigpen's fault

WTF

why is it Hennes fault all the time but now all of a sudden its not Thigpens fault? Its just funny to me

Back
Top Bottom