What did you think about PC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What did you think about PC?

colmax

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I thought they gave good insight as what the rookies are going through and what is to be expected from the organization. From the Travis Daniels interview, it seems like Saban can be pretty intense. I like the fact that he mentioned that Saban shows no favoritism. I believe that's a good coaching quality.

The interview with Ronnie Brown really impressed me. He seems like a stand-up guy. It looks like he wants to get in there to work hard and learn the system. I also liked Channing Crowder's interview. He was very punctual with his statements. He showed a quick-thinking quality during the interview, which may be helpful on the field. I really hope he works out for the Dolphins. His physical qualities alone should be good enough to make the team.

I cannot wait to see more interviews!

Travis Daniels seems like a very personable kid. I've been impressed with both interviews he's given. He's pretty sharp and has a good sense of humor and understands his position on the team. I don't know if he has the physical talent to play at this level but I think he'll put in the work and is a great guy to have in the locker room. My prediction is he'll be on all the special teams and maybe get a look at dime-safety. If he's fast enough, he'll be a real player for us in a couple of years.

I was impressed with the interviews of ALL the rookies.

All of them seem very intelligent, hard-working, thoughtful, and team players.

I'm liking these draftees more & more......

Mile High Fin said:
I was impressed with the interviews of ALL the rookies.

All of them seem very intelligent, hard-working, thoughtful, and team players.

I'm liking these draftees more & more......
I don't see Daniels crying about play FS, "but the corners make more loot", no doesn't seem like his personality.

Back
Top Bottom