What do the Pats think about this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do the Pats think about this?

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How do you guys think the Pats feel now after us signing Traylor? Im sure they didnt want him to go to a division rival, hes still got a couple years left in him doesnt he?

Phinfan31 said:
How do you guys think the Pats feel now after us signing Traylor? Im sure they didnt want him to go to a division rival, hes still got a couple years left in him doesnt he?

I think the pats are too good to really worry about where traylor goes. Im sure that they are very confident about wilfork and can strategize to fill the very large gap.

What the Pats have to say about us signing Keith Traylor, can't possibly be as good as what we had to say to the Bills fans about them interviewing (and considering getting) Greg Jerman. :lol:

dwadeattack said:
I think the pats are too good to really worry about where traylor goes. Im sure that they are very confident about wilfork and can strategize to fill the very large gap.
It's not that they would be worried about how good wilfork does, it's about what he said. Having him go to a division rival. don't care how good they are, they don't like that!

LtDan662002 said:
It's not that they would be worried about how good wilfork does, it's about what he said. Having him go to a division rival. don't care how good they are, they don't like that!

You mean you don't like seeing Fiedler in NY? :lol:

I knew we would kick ourselves in the *** for not drafting Vince Wilfork

now let me think who got the best deal

traylor to the Phins;

possibly Jerman to the Bills

fiedler to the Jets

:lol: i think its us guys

painnotpleasure said:
What the Pats have to say about us signing Keith Traylor, can't possibly be as good as what we had to say to the Bills fans about them interviewing (and considering getting) Greg Jerman. :lol:

This was Great! Thanks! I haven't laughed like that in awhile!! I've always wondered why the heck this guy was on the team he was so bad.

ronin said:
I knew we would kick ourselves in the *** for not drafting Vince Wilfork

A year ago our most needed position was OT...that is why we our first choice was Andrews and our second choice Carey...get over the Wilfork thing...he was NOT the most needed position AT THAT TIME...

Obviously, we didn't know that Chester and Bowens were both going down and we certainly had no reason to believe that they may both be done for good...Now, we are pretty certain that Bowens is gone, but there is still a chance on Chester...

Now, if you want to complain about one of Wanny's choices, complain of Eddie Moore over Anquan Boldin...WR was much more of a need position than LB in the 2003 draft... That I'll buy...

The Pats Probably Dont Give A Damm About What Miami Does, But Tell You What, I Think They Might Sleep On It Once We Beat Them Not Once But Twice. Common We All Know We Can Beat The Patriots.. Its Only A Matter Of Beating Other Teams...

Whitedolphin54 said:
now let me think who got the best deal

traylor to the Phins;

possibly Jerman to the Bills

fiedler to the Jets

:lol: i think its us guys

you're right, we did get the best deal...by sending fiedler to the jets

Back
Top Bottom