what do u guys think?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what do u guys think??

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was thinking about this new package and obviously it is not going to go so smoothly next time. I was thinking of variations and what do you think of CP in shotgun with ronnie to his left/right and ricky in motion? Teams are going to stack the line when they see us in that formation because we wont have any pass threat so I think it makes sense having a pass threat there but still the same possible outcomes. I know there will be one more defender around the line because chand is no longer split wide but having that pass threat would be awesome with that package. Now we can hand quick to RW, hand off to ronnie, or pass. what do u guys think?

You mean the "wildhog" formation??

Sparano said that they have only scratched the surface of what they can do with that play...I don't think we should be running it as often as we did against NE, but I have no problems seeing us in that set 2 or 3 times a game if we have something new that we haven't done yet...

I can't wait till Ronnie flips it to Ricky, who throws it back to Ronnie, who launches one to Pennington...LOL.

Back
Top Bottom