What do ya know, Ricky celebrated! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do ya know, Ricky celebrated!

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
48206351937-1.jpg

Good to see him finally get pissed off and spike the ball :lol:

He WAS pissed... they were taunting him ALL day singing "run ricky run", telling him he wouldn't get his yards... Plus their D'Line was holding all his blockers all day and not geetting called for it until late in the game...
I have NEVER seen Ricky do a flex pose to the crowd after a TD, he did after that one...
Yea, that TD must've felt REALLY good...

Absolutely. Armen Katayen (sideline reporter) said Fassel told him before the game that they were going to be physically and verbally abusive towards Ricky in an effort to throw him off his game. So when Ricky spiked that ball and flexed to the crowd, he was letting out that anger.

Looks like I'll have a new sig in a few minutes. ;)

I have seen Ricky spike it a couple of times before.....but it's never been that dramatic. That was awesome!!

BTW, seeing as how the score was 22-10 at the time, it's kind of interesting that the Dolphins didn't go for two. Lots of teams try for the 14-point lead at that point. Doesn't really matter to me which they do, I just found that interesting.

I think that was a wise choice to kick for one to go up by 13 as the Giants lost their kicker therefore they would need to kick 2 extra points to beat us which would not happen.

Ricky = BEAST

Even though the results kind of take the wind outta this, but do you guys remember one of Ricky's TDs last year against the Pats (2nd game?) After he got the TD he made the "SHHHHH" motion w/ the finger to the crowd, classic, just wish the end result was better!

YESSSS!! That was awesome! It felt so damned good to see him get up and SLAM that ball to the ground with all his might!!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAMIIIIIIIIII

"BTW, seeing as how the score was 22-10 at the time, it's kind of interesting that the Dolphins didn't go for two. Lots of teams try for the 14-point lead at that point. Doesn't really matter to me which they do, I just found that interesting."

" I think that was a wise choice to kick for one to go up by 13 as the Giants lost their kicker therefore they would need to kick 2 extra points to beat us which would not happen. "

Actually, I was wondering myself why they did not go for two at this point. Not converting would have left them up by 12....that would have required 3 posessions to win with a TD and Two FG's in 4:16....next to impossible since they were already down in TO's.

Their kicker being hurt makes it all the more important as 2 TD's in 4:16 is more reasonable...their kicker being hurt would have most likely made them go for the endzone as apposed to kicking.

Regardless, it didn't turn out to come into play anyways....thanks to the Surtain and the rest of the D!!

Ricky makes a difference!

the nfl has to look out for d holding, i think a lot of teams will try to do it now esp. if the refs dont call it

Back
Top Bottom