What do you guys think about changing jerseys in 2003? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think about changing jerseys in 2003?

Hiya all and thanks for the welcome y'all

VaDolfan....west end of Richmond.Pretty good fan base for the Fins here in the heart of Deadskin country. Thank God for sattelite TV, i can get the Fins game every week.

And if we're gonna do a unique jersey, maybe we should borrow an idea from the Deadskins and do a whole UNI for a game. They are wearing their old throwback FSU looking UNI's (which Spurrier obviously hates). Maybe we could do a different helmet jersey and pants...just for fun. NEVER lose the classic Uni's we sport now

I voted for a commemorative jersey...

...how about a retro jersey to celebrate our 1972 still only perfect record, with a 1972 superbowl style jersey?

Any idea what the new one will look like? I haven't heard anything about this. The Bills are changing their uni's & are supposed to release them next week.

From what I've seen, it's supposed to be a white helmet w/ a blue buffalo & the jerseys look like a cross between the Titans & Denver. I don't like it at all!

The Bills are changing their uni's & are supposed to release them next week.

From what I've seen, it's supposed to be a white helmet w/ a blue buffalo & the jerseys look like a cross between the Titans & Denver. I don't like it at all!>>

Sounds like the Unis they wore in the 70's when the original "slash" O.J. Simpson and the electric company were the big thing up there

I'm all for a Uni change. I know a lot of people love the 'Fins the way they are but I just like to see things progress every couple of years. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the current uni's but I just think that after all this time (there has esentially been very little change to the uni's throughout the 'Fins history) it's time to do something drastic. That's my two cents. :D

I like the coral blue alternate jersey. I have the Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor jerseys in that color and I think they are sharp.

Ya, I have an alternate jersey aswell, a Dan Marino jersey. It is blue, and has orange lettering and numbers, with a single teal band at the end of each arm and as the "collar" I think it is very cool, but then again, anything Dan is pretty damn cool to me!

Originally posted by MoFinz
Gotta agree.....i think it would be pretty swank sporting Orange Jerseys w/ Blue numbers trimmed in teal with the white pants. As long as we dont wear those ugly yellow cleats like Tennesse used to :p

By the by...my first post here, but a long time reader and follower of the Fins. Great forum and for the most part, good posters. Cant wait to get the season started

No offense Mo but YUCK!:p

It's not a good idea to use bright colors like orange for a base (see Bucs and Broncos)aspecially with dark colors like blue for numbers and letters it gives off a 3D look that hurts the eyes, you always go with white numbers and letters and use bright colors for trim. I know it wasn't you but who said orange jerseys with aqua pants?:eek: blah!!!

I think a dark jersey like the blue ones with the orange/aqua trim white letters and numbers with logo's would be cool.

OMG!!! I sound like a interior decorator!!!!!!:rolleyes:

:lol:

BTW: Welcome to the board MO.:)

I'll have to say, if the change is for an all orange jersey then I might not be for it. Especially if the lettering isn't white. Bodzilla has it right, that 3D effect will have us all in convulsions the first time they wear them. :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom