What do you guys think..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think.....

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Look JJ you have made it plain as day as to where you stand on the Jay Fiedler deal. I know most of the unyeilding Fiedler Supporters have the opinion no one likes Jay becuase he isn't Dan Marino but that is just not the case. This argument is a shortsided copout used because you just don't want to believe that MAYBE to a degree some of us are right.

I've taken my disliking to Jay based on Jay's play ALONE and no ghosts from the past. I believe that his play has always been mediocre and that he is VERY inconsistent. Any QB that comes in here and plays just decent enough on a week to week basis to make defenses respect the pass and not only focus on our running game will be an improvement. Jay has NEVER garnered that type of respect from a defense. That alone to me speaks volumes about his abilities. Say what you want but if another QB comes in here and steps up play at the QB position while showing CONSISTENCY I will be a fan even though he's not Dan Marino. :rolleyes:
Perhaps you're not one of those people. ;)

Look JJ you have made it plain as day as to where you stand on the Jay Fiedler deal. I know most of the unyeilding Fiedler Supporters have the opinion no one likes Jay becuase he isn't Dan Marino but that is just not the case. This argument is a shortsided copout used because you just don't want to believe that MAYBE to a degree some of us are right.

I've taken my disliking to Jay based on Jay's play ALONE and no ghosts from the past. I believe that his play has always been mediocre and that he is VERY inconsistent. Any QB that comes in here and plays just decent enough on a week to week basis to make defenses respect the pass and not only focus on our running game will be an improvement. Jay has NEVER garnered that type of respect from a defense. That alone to me speaks volumes about his abilities. Say what you want but if another QB comes in here and steps up play at the QB position while showing CONSISTENCY I will be a fan even though he's not Dan Marino. :rolleyes:

You need to seriously chill out, man. I didn't say "Trekbiz hates Jay because he's not Dan Marino". I said a lot of people do. That's the truth, just as it is the truth that a lot of Bronco fans hated Brian because he wasn't Elway. I didn't even say that this applies to most of the people critical of Fiedler here. You do know that we represent a small fraction of Dolphins fans, don't you?

I have made it clear that I understand Jay's weaknesses and that I fully support at least bringing in some serious competition for Jay in the offseason. Don't act as though I'm not being reasonable.

Originally posted by Jimmy James

You need to seriously chill out, man. I didn't say "Trekbiz hates Jay because he's not Dan Marino". I said a lot of people do. That's the truth, just as it is the truth that a lot of Bronco fans hated Brian because he wasn't Elway. I didn't even say that this applies to most of the people critical of Fiedler here. You do know that we represent a small fraction of Dolphins fans, don't you?

I have made it clear that I understand Jay's weaknesses and that I fully support at least bringing in some serious competition for Jay in the offseason. Don't act as though I'm not being reasonable.

I took it as a blanket statement as some on here have presented it. I understand where you are coming from completely.
My bad for jumping the gun and assuming.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
the Bengals are going to end up doing with there QB problem they have the #1 pick on the bench> Does anyone know how much longer Kitnas contract is? And besides myself would anyone like Kitna inn a dolphins uniform?:eek: :eek:

Before this year he was known as "Dog ****na"
I live in Ohio and my roommate has always been a die-hard Bengals fan. "****na" usually turns the ball over at the worst possible times. I'd rather keep Fiedler. Kitna is having a great season though, maybe it came with him becoming very religious. This year when signing autographs he signed his initials and a Bible verse. Maybe we could use some help from above.

I took it as a blanket statement as some on here have presented it. I understand where you are coming from completely.
My bad for jumping the gun and assuming.

I know where you're coming from, and I know I helped perpetuate some of that us vs. them crap a few weeks back (let's face it -- a lot of us did). I think maybe we're all willing to admit that this offense just kinda blows as it is and that it needs to get better all the way around. :)

Back
Top Bottom