What do you people expect? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you people expect?

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
New OC, new line, new QB, new RB, new WR,.....Jay was in their last week and played worse then AJ because at least the line blocked better the week before against Tenn. Look people stop crying this is all because Norv went to Oakland-Ricky retired-David bew out his knee- and AJ is esentualy a rookie! no other team in the league has replaced as much on the O side of the ball as this team.Wat do you people think would happen they would come out and score 14 points a game right from the gate? DW decided to make Jay and AJ battle for the starting job when it should have been AJ's from the start Jay already knows the system he didn't need reps with the first team,AJ did and limitng AJ in tranning camp and preseason he has even less time to build a rythm with his line and recievers.

Say all you want,Jay should be the starter, if he should be the starter why did the FO go out to get a replacment if you think that Jay should start then your the only one with knowledge of this team tht thinks Jay should start. The FO went out and spent the draft pick because Jay has been in this system and he just can't play QB consistant enough to be dependable. That is just a plain fact! AJ gets the start against Pittsburg because he will be the starter for this team like it or not and that is a good decision he has potential, he's young and he has the passion for the game to be a good QB. I'm not saying Jay doesn't have passion for the game he just doesn't have the talent.

The fans of this team need to understand the chemistry is totsly screwed up right now and will take time to get back it's just the way it is and maybe we do stink right now so what what can you do cry about it? Grow up people this is football not someones life were talking about no one is gonna die,your lives arent over. I understand the frustration but it is what it is and all we can do at this point is be patient and hope for the best. This team is as screwed up as Ive seen since becoming a fan back in the 70's, so for us to have had all the good years we have had we should consider ourselves lucky. If I were a fan from another team I would think the fans of the Dolphins were a bunch of childish babys, for some of the things I'm reading.

I know tomorrow the sun will rise I will go to work I will be a father and my team will still be my team! If you can't handle 0-2 or 0-16 then you need to reevaluate your life. I ove this team as much as any fan but, the fans and all the crying in the world will not make this team better only time will, be patient and hope for the best because in reality thats all you can do!

feelthepain said:
New OC, new line, new QB, new RB, new WR,.....Jay was in their last week and played worse then AJ because at least the line blocked better the week before against Tenn. Look people stop crying this is all because Norv went to Oakland-Ricky retired-David bew out his knee- and AJ is esentualy a rookie! no other team in the league has replaced as much on the O side of the ball as this team.Wat do you people think would happen they would come out and score 14 points a game right from the gate? DW decided to make Jay and AJ battle for the starting job when it should have been AJ's from the start Jay already knows the system he didn't need reps with the first team,AJ did and limitng AJ in tranning camp and preseason he has even less time to build a rythm with his line and recievers.

Say all you want,Jay should be the starter, if he should be the starter why did the FO go out to get a replacment if you think that Jay should start then your the only one with knowledge of this team tht thinks Jay should start. The FO went out and spent the draft pick because Jay has been in this system and he just can't play QB consistant enough to be dependable. That is just a plain fact! AJ gets the start against Pittsburg because he will be the starter for this team like it or not and that is a good decision he has potential, he's young and he has the passion for the game to be a good QB. I'm not saying Jay doesn't have passion for the game he just doesn't have the talent.

The fans of this team need to understand the chemistry is totsly screwed up right now and will take time to get back it's just the way it is and maybe we do stink right now so what what can you do cry about it? Grow up people this is football not someones life were talking about no one is gonna die,your lives arent over. I understand the frustration but it is what it is and all we can do at this point is be patient and hope for the best. This team is as screwed up as Ive seen since becoming a fan back in the 70's, so for us to have had all the good years we have had we should consider ourselves lucky. If I were a fan from another team I would think the fans of the Dolphins were a bunch of childish babys, for some of the things I'm reading.

I know tomorrow the sun will rise I will go to work I will be a father and my team will still be my team! If you can't handle 0-2 or 0-16 then you need to reevaluate your life. I ove this team as much as any fan but, the fans and all the crying in the world will not make this team better only time will, be patient and hope for the best because in reality thats all you can do!

I agree, the OL was the worst problem for this team last night. I don't know if it's the scheme or the personnel. I thought it would take a little while to gel, but they will see blitzes until they prove they can stop them. This OL is defintely worst than last year. The RB's get met in the backfield, the pass blocking is, well you saw it. The OL is the biggest problem right now. When AJ had some time and wasn't throwing off his back foot, I liked would I saw, he reminds me of Tom Brady two games in. Give this kid some time and he will be good.

Ditto what the original poster said... I love the phins, this has potential to be a long season, but life will not end.

You guys have to understand that we ALL want to see the Phins perform well and we ALL know life will not end if they go 0 - 16. The fact is that people have dislikes about certain things and express their opinions. This is a message board right?

I have never experienced a bad season, we need to call Jets and Bills to help us get through this and show us what they do year in and year out.

Back
Top Bottom