What do you think Is Sabans Real motivation? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think Is Sabans Real motivation?

SanDiegoDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I gota tell you. Im puzzled by this whole Ricky thing. What could a guy like saban see here? Is it as transparent as wanting just to trade ricky some day? Or is he pulling a Wanny here and he thinks he is able to rehabilitate this guy? There arent many upsides to this issue and at a time when the team really seems to be coming together "finally" I just dont get it. The whole timing here is screwy!:confused:

SanDiegoDolphan said:
I gota tell you. Im puzzled by this whole Ricky thing. What could a guy like saban see here? Is it as transparent as wanting just to trade ricky some day? Or is he pulling a Wanny here and he thinks he is able to rehabilitate this guy? There arent many upsides to this issue and at a time when the team really seems to be coming together "finally" I just dont get it. The whole timing here is screwy!:confused:

I think it's because he feels he can help Williams as a person and Williams can help Miami as a team. Also, Ronnie Brown isn't used to carrying the load alone. He didn't do it in college and it will be even tougher in the pros. Bringing Williams in will allow Saban to slowly work Brown into the rigors of the NFL. If Williams shows he's dedicated and plays at a high level, that will increase his value to the Dolphins, whether it be with his play or trade value after the season is finally over. That's what I think in a nutshell.

I think he's trying to salvage ANYTHING out of those two first round picks.

SanDiegoDolphan said:

I think he's drunk with with that addictive term "potential"

When Ricky and ronnie have both rushed for over a hundred yards a piece against the jets and the PATS YOU WONT BE ASKING THAT QUESTION AGAIN

I would love to see them run all over the place. Im just wondering about the guys who were here last year and had to slog through the mud left in rickys wake. I guess if they can handle it who am i to say? But I know one thing. Ricky deserves whatever his teammates decide is proper punishment coming.

Back
Top Bottom