What Do You Think Of TC Reports? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Do You Think Of TC Reports?

JBrownTCReports

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Finheaven.com Fans:

I was wondering so far what do you guys think of my reports on the Dolphins Training Camp? I know it isn't much since practice doesn't start till tomorrow, but i just want to know what you think so far. Also when the first report comes out tomorrow on the training camp action, what do you the fans, want me to cover the most? After all I want the fans to enjoy my reports.

Thanks,
Jonathan
Finheaven.com TC Reporter

I think you have done an excellent job!! I've seen most of the quotes, but you managed to find a few that I missed. I like your thoroughness and look forward to reading your reports.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

the more trainnig camp info the better - good work !

Well its official. The Dolphins have had their first training camp session, it ended at 10:45am this morning. They will open another one in a little over 3 hours from now. Look forward to seeing some write-ups on the progress. As for what to write about I'd say anything that catches your eyes, especially focusing on the rookie draft picks and their progress. Pretty much I'd give a summary of all things done by each draft pick thats currently under contract, whether it was good bad or indifferent, and from there I'd just give a bunch of notes of things that caught your eye, with some attention paid to things pertinent to some of the position battles (OL, DE, DT). Since Fiedler's out this would be a good opportunity to evaluate Ray Lucas in particular, Chris Chambers, the third stringer QBs, Alonzo Mayes etc...

i agree with parrot and also any free agents that might be a factor!

True that. General points of interest would probably be higher profile additions to the team which includes each and every draft pick, free agents, and undrafted guys who have busted into the Herald or Post or other publications (like that DT Atkins who use to be a bodyguard for P.Diddy, Justin Seaverns noted for his insanity, Josh Symonette noted for being moved to LBer, Delvin Brown and Scott Shields) Too bad PrincipAL Wallace isn't here anymore. Somehow the Panthers found out about him.

Guys coming back from injury should be noted too. But overall report anything thats interesting or eye catching because if its not in your report I just assume the guy didn't do anything worth noting.

OK

Will do on all of that..Will post report somewhere around 7 p.m. on both practices put together..Or would you guys rather me do two reports..One for each practice?

Speaking for myself, one report would be good enough as well as easiest for you as long as some attention is paid to which practice the person you are talking about did something good in or somethin..

Or maybe just dedicate a paragraph to a summary of the first practice and another paragraph to a summary of the 2nd one. Whatever's easiest for ya and whatever you think gives the best picture of what went on.

Ok this is the way I'm going to set it up let me know what you think? I'm going to breakdown contract if Miami Signs player. Then next i will have Pre-Camp News,then I will go over top plays(morning and afternoon in two different paragraphs). Next I will list some quotes from the players as well as coaches on both practices, Then I will give you guys some stuff from eyewitness's so you get another person's perspective too from both practices...Then I will give my take on both practices in which i will go over what players stood out, as well as how the rookies did and the competition at DE,DT,and QB. Last but not least I will go over little tidbits from practices. Then at the end I will have a link where you can check out pictures I put up from the practice. Sound good? If youw ant anything else let me know. Also look for my reports to be posted by 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Back
Top Bottom