What does weed and Notre Dame have in common? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does weed and Notre Dame have in common?

Im waiting for a DonShula84 post on here. More than likley he'll pick me out, because im a WVU fan and say something along the lines of

"Well atleast we dont play in a cupcake confrence, and we made it to a BCS bowl game"

Im waiting for a DonShula84 post on here. More than likley he'll pick me out, because im a WVU fan and say something along the lines of

"Well atleast we dont play in a cupcake confrence, and we made it to a BCS bowl game"

That's an irrelivent statement, because ND doesn't even play in a conference. And you're ripping on ND? What bowl was WV in?

Last time i checked we were in the Gator Bowl against the 2nd best ACC team. What bowl was the Akron Zips in?

thats totally irrelievent wasnt it? well now you know what it feels like

lol, I couldnt care either way about WVU or the Big East, or you for that matter lol. But I'm glad you're always thinking of me. :shakeno:

lol, I couldnt care either way about WVU or the Big East. But I'm glad you're always thinking of me. :shakeno:

lol, your welcome my friend

Last time i checked we were in the Gator Bowl against the 2nd best ACC team. What bowl was the Akron Zips in?

Ohhhh, big man, shooting down my school's team. I'd be the first to say that they aren't a very good team, congrats on your groundbreaking statement about thier bowl appearance though.

Did you notice WV barely beat GT, just like ND did? I was merely showing you that maybe you shouldn't try and slight ND just because WV isn't as recognized as them. Looking at WV's secondary, LSU probably would have blew them out in the Sugar Bowl too.

hush my son. Just hush.....

6729268_5a2c62f9e1_m-1.jpg

I just love how you interput peoples conversations anyways. If you would have knoticed, that comment i made was directed towards DonShula84...NOT YOU!

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE NOW THE FIRST MEMBER OF MY IGNORE BUTTON!

Back
Top Bottom