what dolphins will lose their job this year?.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what dolphins will lose their job this year?..

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Greenwood, Fletch,Feeman? I know that with Freeman it'll depend on wether or not we get Knight. With Flrtch it'll be him and T-buck and with Greewood it could be Moore. I'd not be surprised to see Greewood lose his job to Moore and or even to Crash Jenkins.

What do you guys think?

I think Greenwood is firmly on the hot seat...

either the light goes on for him...or I think one of the young rooks will see some time...

man, you just never know.....things take a sudden turn even when you dont expect it and Im tired of guessing.

Wade Smith will start by the end of the year, squeezing out perry as dixon returns to guard

Randy McMichael will lose his job. As everyone knows SI said he didn't block well, loses concentration, drops balls and was a seventh round pick who may need to look for another line of work. What was the FO thinking picking him in the 4th round. Wanny should be fired. Psyche.......

The whole Greenwood vs. Moore is premature at best. The fact is that Junior is getting old. Miami made the pick this year to groom Both Greenwood & Moore. Once Junior gets his Ring he is GONE. The way I see that could be this year or next. So I like the fact that Greenwood might lose his starting role. He could use grooming. But to think that Moore will come in and do it soon not going to happen. I like the fact that Miami will have Greenwood & Moore two LB's that can cover and have good speed. Hell in the right system they could be a pain in the OLines side. Due to the speed of the blitz on the corners. Maybe that is the real reason he was drafted. Not only to take over for Junior within 2 seasons. But to BLITZ this season. Having Greenwood & Moore hitting the corners could allow Sam & Pat a few more INT's not to mention what it could do for NFL SACK LEADER JASON TAYLOR!

What do you think?

Greenwood is a decent linebacker but has never had the knack for the big play either at the college or the pro level. Remember that he started 48 games at Syracuse, and while he performed well, he was never going to turn the game around single handedly.

I don't know if it is instincts or preparation that is lacking, but until he steps up his play his starting role will be at risk

@ fairbanksb

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Randy McMichael will lose his job. As everyone knows SI said he didn't block well, loses concentration, drops balls and was a seventh round pick who may need to look for another line of work. What was the FO thinking picking him in the 4th round. Wanny should be fired. Psyche.......

why do you have thoughts like that about him, i mean he was a good part of blocking for ricky and i didn´t saw him drop to many balls as i have direct tv and saw all games live last season

He definitly dropped some passes last season. However I think he is an underrated blocker. Everytime someone broke down the Miami running game lst season there was a good block by McMichael somewhere in the breakdown.

Originally posted by Al13
@ fairbanksb

why do you have thoughts like that about him, i mean he was a good part of blocking for ricky and i didn´t saw him drop to many balls as i have direct tv and saw all games live last season

Me thinks @fairbanks was being sarcastic... Thats why he put "Psyche" at the end, twas but a joke :goof:

Originally posted by 13isgr81

Me thinks @fairbanks was being sarcastic... Thats why he put "Psyche" at the end, twas but a joke :goof:

Of course I was being sarcastic. Just making sure everybody has calmed down a bit about why Moore was picked the 2nd instead of the 5th or 7th, and so on. McMichael went through the same thing with the suits that grade these drafts. I just listened to live from the locker room and Zach said basically the same thing. Grades don't mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom