What dolphins............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What dolphins............

BeatCrazy2

FanFromBirth
Reaction score
Pi$$ed you off the most this year. I know its not the greatest topic but I need to take out some anger on them.

My top three:

1. Wade Smith - worst lineman I've ever seen play the game. It just baffled me to watch someone run right by him like he wasn't even there, just sticking his big fat hands up 4 seconds too late while the other team was scrambling for the fumble and our QB laying face down in pain. I would love to see this guy with his nuts in a fishing line slipknot hanging from a tree. I know that injuries put him in the lineup way too quickly, even so, he was a horrible draft pick. Which brings me to number 2

2. The entire coaching staff - I really don't have to say anything at all. Besides, I don't have enough time to write it and you probably don't have enough time to read it.

3. Sam Madison - Ok , its not that I hate the guy, I'm just very dissappointed with him. I was a big fan about three years back but I've come to the conclusion that he is immensely overrated. It just irks me to watch him consistently give up big play after big play in big games especially. For someone who is one year removed from argueing publicly about his right to be in the pro bowl, he sure as he!! didn't play like it. He does make the occasional pick so he can dance around but usually gets burnt on the next possession anyways. I think some of this is because of our predictable defensive schemes (see #2) but he is just not good enough to play that close to the WR .

Sorry to be so negative but I needed to get that out. By the way I love Surtain, Chambers , Randy, and Ricky . I'm not a hater , just tired of losing.

well smith is a rookie forced into duty because of daves faith in dixon which did not pan out i would not judge him till his performance next year.you might not think he was a horrible pick later on down the road :D

how about tony wise, maybe we should call him tony-not-so-wise, or how about brian-fumbliah-greise, derius thompson had a great year, oh hold up i just woke up

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2
Pi$$ed you off the most this year. I know its not the greatest topic but I need to take out some anger on them.

My top three:

1. Wade Smith - worst lineman I've ever seen play the game. It just baffled me to watch someone run right by him like he wasn't even there, just sticking his big fat hands up 4 seconds too late while the other team was scrambling for the fumble and our QB laying face down in pain. I would love to see this guy with his nuts in a fishing line slipknot hanging from a tree. I know that injuries put him in the lineup way too quickly, even so, he was a horrible draft pick. Which brings me to number 2

2. The entire coaching staff - I really don't have to say anything at all. Besides, I don't have enough time to write it and you probably don't have enough time to read it.

3. Sam Madison - Ok , its not that I hate the guy, I'm just very dissappointed with him. I was a big fan about three years back but I've come to the conclusion that he is immensely overrated. It just irks me to watch him consistently give up big play after big play in big games especially. For someone who is one year removed from argueing publicly about his right to be in the pro bowl, he sure as he!! didn't play like it. He does make the occasional pick so he can dance around but usually gets burnt on the next possession anyways. I think some of this is because of our predictable defensive schemes (see #2) but he is just not good enough to play that close to the WR .

Sorry to be so negative but I needed to get that out. By the way I love Surtain, Chambers , Randy, and Ricky . I'm not a hater , just tired of losing.

yeah dude, chill with wade, he's young and i think if we move him to RT and get some better talent around him he will get better, at least he progressed during the season not regressed

Are you guys kidding me, I don't care how young he is. He sucked ! If he is not ready, he should not be in the damn game . In my opinion, he is the most to blame for our problems. His lack of a decent block caused so many turnovers it freakin unbelievable. The games against indy and tennessee, he got destroyed and took us right out of those games. In the indy game we still had a chance thanks to our D and he let freeney run right by him, game over , we lose , he's a scrub, no doubt in my mind. He may of done well at "memphis" or wherever the heck he played , but I can gurantee you he didn't see any jevon kearse's playing for them. I say cut him.

Madison is a top CB in the NFL. If we had anyon else in there we would give up those big plays 5 times more. I for one think Madison had a solid year.

There is definetly a very good case for Mare. I just hope he turns it around. I havent' lost confidence in him yet, I think he just had a fluke year.

Jay Fiedler and Brian Griese

I HATE to see my Fantasy Football starter Chambers beat a CB deep like McAllister and Winfield, and get overthrown. And for the sake of my DAMN user name!

Fiedler on the other hand, misses TOO many easy passes. PERIOD.

Since you asked, I also think that your assessment of Wade Smith is grossly unfair. Sure you can point out some mistakes by the guy and some of those were monumental but, over-all he played better than anyone has a right to expect from a third round rookie in one of the most demanding positions in the NFL. He also showed enough that cutting him would be extremely foolish. He would get snatched up in a heart beat.

C. Rogers hands down.....Dont know if it was the scheme or what, but I knew from the moment we signed him it was a mistake.....

following after him would be Wanny & Thompson.

1. Jay Fiedler
2. Derrius Thompson
3. Sam Madison
4. The Entire OL(especially Wade,Perry,and W.Smith)
5. Olindo Mare
6. Charlie Rodgers(saw Travis Minor totally beat him out on KR today)

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2
There is definetly a very good case for Mare. I just hope he turns it around. I havent' lost confidence in him yet, I think he just had a fluke year.

Sorry it was not a fluke year, he was as bad last year too. Look at his stats....

2000-2001 = 47-52 (.90%)
2002-2003 = 46-60 (.76%)... 24-31 in 02', and 22-29 in 03'
Just field goals...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom