What dolphins............ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What dolphins............

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Jay Fiedler and Brian Griese

I HATE to see my Fantasy Football starter Chambers beat a CB deep like McAllister and Winfield, and get overthrown. And for the sake of my DAMN user name!

Fiedler on the other hand, misses TOO many easy passes. PERIOD.

Hear Hear! If it wasn't for Chamber's agility and hands, Fiedler would never have made those passes today, or almost any of them. That's why I prefer letting Griese better know Chambers over this offseason, they might turn into a Griese-Rod Smith like combo. And that would help two of my Fantasy players:D :D

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2
Are you guys kidding me, I don't care how young he is. He sucked ! If he is not ready, he should not be in the damn game .

When Dave and company fails to address the position in the off season, you can only play your best player. What do ya expect them to do, get players out of the stands before the game to play. We have no one who could have done it better. True he needed a year to better understand the position, but we had no one else to play. He was our last option, only option. Did he cost us games ?? Oh yeah, but he got better and can be a average LT. I think he is better on the Left than the right. He is quick, he just needs time to better understand what is going on.
But make no mistake about it, Wade was not the only OLman that flat out sucked. Today the Jets were not trying to put a lot of pressure on Jay and ya saw the kind of numbers Jay would have put up if he would have had time. 328 yards and a TD, really two TDs but it gets dropped in the endzone and turns into a pick.
But have no fear, it will get a lot worse next year with the lack of leadership we have from the HC.

Myself, I think that W. Smith shouldn't be judged too harshly. As has already been mentioned he was a rookie, drafted 3rd rnd, and playing the most difficult O-line position. What was he supposed to do, tell the coaches sorry but I don't think I'm ready to play? Can't do that. Plus, the games mentioned as examples were against a couple of teams that happen to have two of the best pass rushers in the NFL in Freeney and Kearse. Those guys have given more experienced LTs alot of headaches, too. I think he's going to come back next year with more bulk and a real good idea of how to play in the NFL.
On the other hand, on topic;
1. Feidler One week you get JF against Dallas (or today) another week you get the OTHER JF. That is maddening
2. Charlie Rogers He turned out to be a huge waste of money and a roster spot. He never even came close to being the cure for our ST scoring woes

Back
Top Bottom