What draft picks do we have? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What draft picks do we have?

dolfan4eva said:
I trust what Saban is doing but I thought he was all about building the team through the draft.

with our second rounder, we got a franchise qb entering his prime. with our 5th rounder, we got a dt who looks to be the real deal (if he ever stops crying in practice) and will prolly be a franchise dlineman. with our sixth rounder, we were able to send heather mitts' whipping boy packing.

that IS building through the draft.

mini camp said:
what can we get if we trade all 3 of our 7ths?
A higher 7th! 7th rounders are roster fillers and practice squad guys, they hold no value in trading for other picks.

we need to somehow get a 2nd.thats an important pick and we need it

krazikarl said:
with 3 7th rounders we can get an NFLEuro player and two practice squaders.

1999 - Jermaine Haley consistent rotational DT. First sub for Bowens/Gardener.
2004 - Derrick Pope rookie season had 2 sacks, 43 tackles and 1 forced fumble and I believe started at MLB for a couple games for an injured Zach. Didn't get to play much last year but contributed 22 tackles and a fumble forced. Guy hits like a bull.
2005- Kevin Vickerson who before his injury looked like he would be in the rotation and may still be in the rotation this year.

dolphindude13 said:
A higher 7th! 7th rounders are roster fillers and practice squad guys, they hold no value in trading for other picks.

Actually according to the draft value chart 3 could technically get the team into the end of the 5th. More likely the top of the 6th. I think anyteam though takes the flyer chances on those 3 7th's.

Back
Top Bottom