What Draft Prospect you relate to? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Draft Prospect you relate to?

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
We obviously have a lot of college team fans here, from "The U" to Ohio University. And there a lot of draft prospects. So which draft prospect you can relate to?

I can relate to Jay Cutler.

In case some of y'all didn't know, I'm a JROTC cadet at Northeast High School (Broward County). Northeast is one of three Air Force schools. Most of the rest are army. So at the annual Broward County Drill Meet, we're pretty much outnumbered. The Army and Marine schools (Most notably Deerfield High School, a Marine Corps school that was considered the best) never considered us a threat. (Much like how most schools in the SEC didn't really considered Vanderbilt a threat).

That all changed my first year in the Corps. Our commander and I (we were an armed drill team, which is like a less ceremonial honor guard) was getting ****y and letting all of the other schools know we weren't going to lie down for anybody (like a certain Jay Cutler). At the county championships, we beat Deerfield, and almost took first away from Ely (Sort of like how Vanderbilt almost beat the Gators).

Now, how about y'all?

Well I'm in Kissimmee,FL and love the canes but I just want anybody that can help us win regarless of what school they went to.

Ozzy rules!!

Is this like six degrees of separation? I can do it to just about any Longhorn.

Back
Top Bottom