What ever happened to BritP? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What ever happened to BritP?

I talked to d-day about her a while ago, she used to be a member of his site.

Chained to the wall in BobDole's basement???

...It would also explain why he's been scarce lately. :idk:

Brit P is a model who use to frequent the site and interact with members. She is the model on the front page wearing the FinHeaven shirt. My understanding is that some of the fans got really creepy and stalker like, and when she rebuffed them they got rude about it so she bolted. I may be wrong, but I believe this is what I heard happened. D-Day can give you the 411

Brit P is a model who use to frequent the site and interact with members. She is the model on the front page wearing the FinHeaven shirt. My understanding is that some of the fans got really creepy and stalker like, and when she rebuffed them they got rude about it so she bolted. I may be wrong, but I believe this is what I heard happened. D-Day can give you the 411
Matt and d-day that is enough of an update. I am very sorry it got that far. She was just a very sweet all the way around so I thought I would ask how she was doing. d-day if you talk to her please tell her hello bro. And before anyone thinks otherwise, I have nieces that are Brit's age.

Last edited by a moderator:

People got creepy and stalkerish, noooooooooooooo?

Back
Top Bottom