What every Dolphin Fan needs! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What every Dolphin Fan needs!

Well, actually I guess my hand is considered one or two for that matter.:D

Originally posted by brech10
for $45, there needs to be a place to put beer.

Agreed. That's a lot of $ for a potato chip / dip holder.

I got one of those its great. As for what every Dolphins Fan needs, how about liquid courage to watch December road games? Just a thought, that i think everyone else was elludeing to with the beer holders and all.

Originally posted by stan marino
I got one of those its great. As for what every Dolphins Fan needs, how about liquid courage to watch December road games? Just a thought, that i think everyone else was elludeing to with the beer holders and all.

Stan the Man, you have one, that is awesome! As for the beer holder, they wouldn't put it that close to the dip cause some idiot might take too much and drop some in your sweet tasting malt beverage.

Originally posted by MNFINFAN

Stan the Man, you have one, that is awesome! As for the beer holder, they wouldn't put it that close to the dip cause some idiot might take too much and drop some in your sweet tasting malt beverage.

Hmmm..... Maybe they could like fill the inside of the thing with 2-3 gallons of beer and just put a tap on the back of it or something.

Aqua u might be on to something there...There are holes in the top where the big bowl is for the chips.

Originally posted by M-REAL
My only question tho' is, where is the beer holder?:lol:

It says that you can remove the plastic thing for the chips and it is an ice bucket. That sounds like a perfect beer holder to me. Keep'n it nice and chilly............:happydrin

I'm going to have to get me one of those.

Originally posted by 1972

It says that you can remove the plastic thing for the chips and it is an ice bucket. That sounds like a perfect beer holder to me. Keep'n it nice and chilly............:happydrin

I'm going to have to get me one of those.

Well crap, thanks for actually reading the description for the rest of us. :lol:

Wonder how much beer you could get into the thing. How big is it Stan?

It looks like it could hold tissues. That might be a more practical use for it for Fin fans.:D

Back
Top Bottom