what exactly happened with quincy carter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what exactly happened with quincy carter?

holdhotter

Practice Squad
Reaction score
did he and parcells get in a fight?
i know there was some talk of a failed drug test but no one buys that.
and i just saw him on sportcenter talking about "when the house is burning down everybody wants to find the exit door" or something.
did he want to leave?

any insight or is it a mystery?

holdhotter said:
and i just saw him on sportcenter talking about "when the house is burning down everybody wants to find the exit door" or something.
did he want to leave?

dude.. that wasn't quincy carter, that was keyshawn johnson.

Phinnhedd said:
dude.. that wasn't quincy carter, that was keyshawn johnson.
i know and also another wr or something... which proves to me that parcells is the kinda guy who easily gets really pissed off.

holdhotter said:
did he want to leave?

What's that got to do with the Dolphins? you're in the wrong section bud. :rolleyes:

holdhotter said:
did he want to leave?

Don't know the exact story, heard the same thing as you, but I do know that Quincy's with the Jets now. They picked him up this week.

One of the reasons Quincy Carter left Georgia early is because it looked like he was going to lose his starting job to David Greene. All along the Cowboys were doomed to fail with this guy....think about it....they drafted and started a guy who probably wouldn't have even started for his college team. Now he's where he belongs...2nd string.

Back
Top Bottom