What Flores wants in next Offensive Coordinator | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Flores wants in next Offensive Coordinator

IMO our OL personnel fits a power running scheme better than a zone running scheme. I don't think Kindley and Flowers have the feet for zone blocking. IMO that suggests Canada over McDaniel among the outside guys. I have no read on what Godsey or Studsville would favor. Hamilton is 5th on my list.

Tua excelled in Sarkesian's scheme. IMO the hall marks that suited Tua was the quick passes and quick reads, but also the deep shots. Tua was very aggressive attacking downfield when he read that pre-snap. There were so many cases where while I watched the film my thought was check down but Tua attacked deep. Tua always reminded me of watching Montana play (similar feet, quick and smooth release on those shorter passes, many of the same plays, etc), but Tua was much more inclined to push the ball downfield. I think that's just Tua's personality. Sarkesian also added the RPO to suit Tua's abilities, which I don't recall seeing from the old Walsh WC.
I really don't think the OC is being decided based on compatibility with Ereck Flowers and Kindley

Back
Top Bottom