What games does Ricky break 1000 yds. rushing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What games does Ricky break 1000 yds. rushing?

What game does Ricky break 1000 yds. rushing?

• 7th game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th game

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 9th game

• 10th game

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 11th game

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 12th game

• 13th game

• 14th game

• 15th game

• 16th game

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
I'll get conservative and say 12th game - we played 2 awful Ds the first 2 week ;)

I thought I was being conservative at game 10. :) With Ricky's new attitude and Norv's reputation, barring injury, there is no reason not to believe he will lead the league in rushing this year with 1600 or more yards. Last year's rushing leader, Priest Holmes won with 1550 yards.

If he remains healty..I think the 12th..there's a couple of teams on our schedule that will require us to throw a little more..and as long as our OL remains healthy I don't see why he won't get 1500 yards..Isn't that something..saying that as long as our OL, which we were so concerned about in preseason, stays healthy..What which in words..I love it.

9th Game, I remember 2 years ago when Ricky hit just 1000 playing for the Saints in his 10th game and then went out with that ankle injury. He is a better RB now than he was 2 years ago, he also has a better team around him. The 9th game will seal the deal and IMO that's not stretching it. GO RICKY!! F*CK THE JETS!!

Originally posted by WharfRat

I'll agree with that... but then I'd probably agree to just about anything you said darlin' :biggrin:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was gonna vote for 13 for the same reason, but I already voted for 8.

But seriously...

I think chambers84 is onto something. I've seen the fire in Ricky's eyes. He's like an experienced rookie who has some achievable goals! This is like a new start to him. Don't be surprised when this guy gets rolling and puts up the numbers!

Back
Top Bottom