What gives here??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What gives here???

Originally posted by Beckyj4
All hype aside, just what was it JF did?

First pass goes 31 yards.
RW runs 5 yards
JF passes for 3
RW for 1
JF pass for 8
JF 3 Incompletes in a row
Wash. Penalty to 1 yd line
RW 3 att. TD when he throws himself over the top

Next Drive:
JF Incomplete
RW 17 yards
JF pass for 8
Minor for 11
JF Incomplete
JF pass for 9 yards
RW 24 yards, TD

After the Baltimore game. I posted on the gameday thread that Ricky Williams and the Miami Defense won that game. A Miami fan asked me, "What did Ricky do?" A heck of a lot less than he did Sunday night!

Like it or not, Miami would NOT have won that game, despite all the adulation for JF. Even with the FACT that he was getting time to throw, he still missed more than he connected. Without an acrobatic catch by Chambers, he would have missed on his longest pass. Which was also his first pass.

On another thread I was INFORMED that Ricky Williams did not care who got the praise as long as the team won. Are some of you people for real? If you had made the contribution Ricky made Sunday night, would YOU not care that the fans were crediting such an effort on your part to a far less effective player?

He is not a Robot. He is a person and just like all the rest of us, SHOULD expect credit where credit is due. You all best hope that Ricky really doesn't care. That he isn't human. With what I saw of JF Sunday night, Miami isn't going to win without Ricky. Not bashing JF. Just stating what I saw with my own eyes.

Funny how I am accused of overlooking Brian's faults, but Miami fans are UNABLE to 'see' Jay's. I admitted Ricky and the D were responsible for the Balt. win, with far less reason than that provided by Ricky Sunday night. Looks like the timbers in some eyes are much more serious than the tiny sliver in mine.

I am going to leave your forum now. I'm sure most of you will be very happy with that. I'm also sure it will be bandied about that I was 'driven' from this Forum. Not really. I just find it useless to discuss football with people suffering from Myopia and Tunnel Vision.

So now I will be accused of being Ricky William's mother? I have been called far worse things. :D

the difference....get of your NFL.com play by play and watch the game for a change.

Jay is a leader....Brian is not.
Jay can handle adversity...Brian can not.
Jay can spark an offense in distress...Brian can not.

On the contrary believe to Brian being accurate and having a strong arm....he was run out of town in Denver for being inaccurate, having a weak arm, crumbling under pressure, being a sack-o-holic and suffering under fumble-itis.

Honestly, it is time for you to move on....the lack of disrespect you get from most comes from you having little or no football knowledge, you being a Brian groupie.

Heck, Bills fans are more respected here than you are....doesn't that tell you something?

Back
Top Bottom