What happened to Norm Chow and Jim Caldwell? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Norm Chow and Jim Caldwell?

Finole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Norm Chow and Jim Caldwell both interviewed for the Arizona job. Anybody know why the Fins haven't given either of them consideration?

Norm Chow and Jim Caldwell both interviewed for the Arizona job. Anybody know why the Fins haven't given either of them consideration?

Word is out that Norm chow is REALLY bad at interviews... Either he doesn't say what he should, or he comes in with some weird materials... Plus it appears WH is switching to a 2 voice sytem with a Coach and a GM with final say...Therefore they are looking for a coach with past Head coaching experience. Chow has not been higher than cordinator...

What about Mike Sherman?

2000: 9-7
2001: 12-4
2002: 12-4
2003: 10-6
2004: 10-6
2005: 4-12

One losing season and the guy got the boot. GB had a very good offense (and a decent defense) when he was HC.

they both suck anyway i wouldn'y be satisfied with any of them

Word is out that Norm chow is REALLY bad at interviews... Either he doesn't say what he should, or he comes in with some weird materials... Plus it appears WH is switching to a 2 voice sytem with a Coach and a GM with final say...Therefore they are looking for a coach with past Head coaching experience. Chow has not been higher than cordinator...

I've heard similar things regarding Cam Cameron...

What about Mike Sherman?

2000: 9-7
2001: 12-4
2002: 12-4
2003: 10-6
2004: 10-6
2005: 4-12

One losing season and the guy got the boot. GB had a very good offense (and a decent defense) when he was HC.
I also dont understand why he is not a strong candidate.

they both suck anyway i wouldn'y be satisfied with any of them
What has Norm Chow ever done to imply that he sucks? He has succeeded at every coaching position he has taken. He has also developed some of the best QBs in the game. Argue experience or age if you must, but there is absolutely no evidence to infer that he sucks.

yeah i think norm chow is so old his social security number is 8 we need a young guy with a strong heart so he can take the stress of rebuilding the mess we are in

What has Norm Chow ever done to imply that he sucks? He has succeeded at every coaching position he has taken. He has also developed some of the best QBs in the game. Argue experience or age if you must, but there is absolutely no evidence to infer that he sucks.

When a guy hasnt been a head coach at his age its a red flag.

I have nothing against him, but it either shows lack of determination to get that position or lack of ability to get the position.

Back
Top Bottom