what happened to our Tight End in th e red zone thing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what happened to our Tight End in th e red zone thing

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
i was really hopeful that Gisecki would emerge as a redbone threat, its not like they can block either, so far what a let down, I liked Wofford better than any of these guys

Smythe has potential, i think there was one pass in the endzone to him but the throw was bad.

Pat Surtain & Brevin Jordan '21.

It's a damn shame we took Gesicki over Goedert and Andrews. What a waste.

Pat Surtain & Brevin Jordan '21.

It's a damn shame we took Gesicki over Goedert and Andrews. What a waste.
I like Jordan a lot. Dont think he will go super high in the draft. I dont usually see his name in there with the other higher end prospects on some draft sites, but from watching the canes games I know he can ball.

Gesicki was always going to be more of a project than the other TEs in that class. He has looked better this year physically.

Not really fair to expect big numbers from him when he's on a team with 1 TD over 3 games.

I would go farther than just "red zone" usage.

IDK how many receptions our TE's have, but I can only remember about 4, and I may be imagining one of them. MG had a couple (I think they were even 1st downs), but overall we haven't even tried to get them involved. It is curios, but I guess a lot of it is that they are being kept in to "max protect", but that doesn't preclude us from a chip, and flair out every now and then.

I like Jordan a lot. Dont think he will go super high in the draft. I dont usually see his name in there with the other higher end prospects on some draft sites, but from watching the canes games I know he can ball.
The best TE in the nation....

Back
Top Bottom