What happened to teams are going to hate playing our team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to teams are going to hate playing our team?

FRB1967

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
we intimidate no one. we need to get that "I am a bad a**" attitude. On offence I am going to ram it down your throat mentality! on defence knock the snot out of them! we play too cute.how about some old fashioned smash mouth football! some nastyness!!!

maybe you havent watched our defense the last couple weeks?

it takes time for teams to hate playing us. Peyton Manning does, cause Zach always checks to cover all of Mannings audibles.

I think Zach's great ,but I dont think he intimadates anyone. we need someone that puts fear in our opponents. Zach makes alot of tackles but he dosen't take over a game. Jason is the closest we have to that but our opponents aren't afraid he will knock them out of the game.

we have been beat up 2 of the last 3 weeks,jaguars are flat out better than us and if it was'nt for a couple of miraculous plays by jt the vikings beat us up physically

FRB1967 said:
we intimidate no one. we need to get that "I am a bad a**" attitude. On offence I am going to ram it down your throat mentality! on defence knock the snot out of them! we play too cute.how about some old fashioned smash mouth football! some nastyness!!!

:rolleyes:

Well, you kind of have to bring in those types of players if you want to play that way.

There were and still are many holes on the roster needing filled. One of the biggest being some good and nasty OL prospects. Can't play smashmouth with subpar talent up front.

Again, there are a bunch of people on here that expected a complete turnaround of a team that didn't have the talent to do so at many positions.

We could start by not helping other team's players up off the ground after every play. :fire:

Well, our defensive line played pretty well against them. The jags have a good oline, and Fred was stopped for a loss many times in the backfield only to make a sick move and gain 4 or 5 years. Fred is nasty when he is healthy. Towards the end when their rookie scored on the long run, it just looked like we were tired from being on the field all game. The Jags had not been sacked very often before the game, and we sacked them 4 times and had some pressures. The LBs did not tackle as well though. Our secondary got shredded the same way the Jax recs shredded us during the preseason game. When they catch the ball their recs are nasty. Scarrington needed to win this one for us, but both interceptions lost the game for us. We have to score on offense. The defense cant win every game.

Semedi said:
We could start by not helping other team's players up off the ground after every play. :fire:

oooohhhhh i HATE that...every play our D is laughin with guys and slappin their helmets helpin them up....ugh ridiculous

AHHH where is Brian Cox now days.......

F You Jet Fans...lol.... This finger is for you, you, you, and you.

Teams hate playing our defense. Peyton manning has said its the toughest he's gone against. Tom Brady has admitted, even when we're at our worst, our defense will always be one of the best. (See the 4-12 season, where we beat the patriots...) ok, maybe they don't 'hate' playing us. But they certainly don't enjoy it very much...

Back
Top Bottom