what happens if.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what happens if....

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
just a question, what happens if ricky comes back and blows up (like i expect him to) and ronnie brown continues to struggle(which i expect him not to) for the rest of the season. do we still trade ricky? or do we draft another back? reggie bush?. brown will more than likely be ok but you never know?

if ricky does great, then thats great. If ricky does great, then Ronnie more then likely won't struggle. However, it's not like the O-line's gonna block any better with ricky back there. Having a 1-2 punch will make us even more dangerous. and maybe it'll give us a real run threat. we certainly don't draft another guy though, thats ridiculous.

nolefin said:
just a question, what happens if ricky comes back and blows up (like i expect him to) and ronnie brown continues to struggle(which i expect him not to) for the rest of the season. do we still trade ricky? or do we draft another back? reggie bush?. brown will more than likely be ok but you never know?

No we draft Oline and QB. Period. It is long past the time to do so.

nolefin said:

I don't think it makes sense to trade Ricky regardless of how well he plays. He's not making much money and is apparently happy to be in Miami. Why get tid of him?

Besides, no matter how well he plays his value will always be reduced by his standing in the NFL's substance abuse program. One mistake and he's gone for a year. That's a big risk for any team to take on.

Well we definitely don't draft another RB. We've gotta get one of those top notch olineman or a top junior QB that declares.

We shouldn't trade Ricky, just hold onto him for the length of his contract. If Ricky comes back, blows up, & we're winning, then he stays in. If not, splitting carries 50-50 with Ronnie seems logical.

Back
Top Bottom