What happens with line coach and qb coach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happens with line coach and qb coach?

bane

Club Member
Reaction score
Basically those two guys were only hired because gailey wanted them. I been thinking about that. The online coach was hired to teach certain techniques that gailey wanted.

we might have more turnover on the staff.

Basically those two guys were only hired because gailey wanted them. I been thinking about that. The online coach was hired to teach certain techniques that gailey wanted.

I really can't complain about the line coach.

I would assume, depending on the OC hire, that the QB coach would change.

Denver exposed our OL. Showed the league the blue print on how to confuse them. Since then, Tua was getting pressure right and left, and we failed to adjust.

Bring in new OC first. I prefer Lynn. And let the new OC and Flo decide what to do.

I am an average fan, don't claim to be an expert like others do around here. Know don't much about potential line coach candidate.

Doesn’t matter to me what they do. Gailey pretty much picked the qb coach and online coach. So they might be gone too

armando is saying that is possible now too.

I honestly thought our OL was piss poor this year. Especially the communication. Admittedly, we had 3 rookies starting this year. BUT...I am all for a new OL coach if we can find a quality one.
Whoever, just make sure to check his office everyday, and forbid him to go to Vegas.

Considering the number of rookies Marshall was forced to work with
and the fact the entire OL was basically "new" and there was no preseason
and... Hard to say he didn't do a VERY SOLID job.

JMHO but think our current QB coach will be the new OC and hopefully they offer Fitz the QB coach job

JMHO but think our current QB coach will be the new OC and hopefully they offer Fitz the QB coach job
Good player not necessary translate to good coach. Larry Bird wasn't a good coach. Micheal Jordan sure will not be a good coach.

Look at Manning, he recommended Gase to us and the Jets for crying out loud, shows you how much Manning knows about coaching.

I haven't seen any evidents that suggest Fitz will be a good coach. May be he will be, but I don't want someone without coaching experience to help our franchise qb.

The line play was the most pleasant surprise the first quarter the season. It fell off after

Largely had to with Jackson’s fall off and imo kindleys regression to the norm.

first jets game is when it started to descend

The line play was the most pleasant surprise the first quarter the season. It fell off after

Largely had to with Jackson’s fall off and imo kindleys regression to the norm.

first jets game is when it started to descend
what about the late NE game?

Good player not necessary translate to good coach. Larry Bird wasn't a good coach. Micheal Jordan sure will not be a good coach.

Look at Manning, he recommended Gase to us and the Jets for crying out loud, shows you how much Manning knows about coaching.

I haven't seen any evidents that suggest Fitz will be a good coach. May be he will be, but I don't want someone without coaching experience to help our franchise qb.
A coach is a mentor. A coach has been there before. You haven’t seen any evidence Fitz is a good coach? Lol. Then you haven’t watched him interact and teach Tua from day one. He would be a fantastic coach.

A coach is a mentor. A coach has been there before. You haven’t seen any evidence Fitz is a good coach? Lol. Then you haven’t watched him interact and teach Tua from day one. He would be a fantastic coach.
Giving him pointers here and there is way different than a full fetch coaching position.

Back
Top Bottom