What has happened to our stud #1 wideout? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What has happened to our stud #1 wideout?

I didn't crown him anything. I called for him to be consistent but had to wade through the crap which included mods calling me a troll and even going as far as calling out my screen name. Just wondering where all these armchair wideout coached and talent scouts fled to? The guy has don't squat the past 2 weeks other than a pass interference call in both games. Just really was looking forwarded to having a stud number 1 on the team. Shame on me for actually realizing he is and will always be a second or third wideout.

Seriously, who gives a ****? After a win, you have to come on here and flame other posters? Is that all you have? Seriously?:ponder:

I don't anyone said Hartline was a #1, all the Hartline supporters have always just maintained against all the haters that he's a legit WR. I think he's very good, as a #2
i never saw anyone here say he's a #1, so relax haters you're still all wrong

How about the fact our QB had his first multiple td passing game or our rookie had 2.0 sacks...no..lets be negative even after a win. I guarantee you hartline would rather abw than padding stats like you all want every week..

He is a #2 Wr.. get it through your heads ffs the offensive they play helps hartline to succeed but he is not a guy that can get you big plays every game but who cares we are winning now just wait to the offseason to help our problem.

I don't anyone said Hartline was a #1, all the Hartline supporters have always just maintained against all the haters that he's a legit WR. I think he's very good, as a #2
i never saw anyone here say he's a #1, so relax haters you're still all wrong

Please, there were several threads about eating crow and Hartline being a legit #1 WR because his numbers after the Arizona game. Now that the non Hartline believers are wondering where's he at, the Hartline lovers are upset because they think his haters are doing the "I told you so stunt". Ironic I know.

When you're leading the league in yards and get zero receptions for zero yards
you as a player should be embarrassed

He had 3 catches for 50 yards on Patrick Peterson GreyBoy. Was not completly blanketed at all.

Won't find me in the threads proclaiming Hartline a true #1, because I don't think he is. But GreyBoy, likes to leave out little tidbits that hurt his case.

Could have fooled me then. In typical finheaven fashion, people were coming out in drones proclaiming the guy as the next number one for Miami while the rest of us were chastised for wanting to see consistency. As usual, he has disappeared like he has his entire career this far. Is he having the best year to date? Sure but he is far cry from a legit nfl #1. Better not say much though as I will be called a troll and my screen name questioned even by mods that have been a member of this site for less time then myself.

I don't buy the crap about the secondary either. Legit #1 wideouts perform week in and out regardless of who they face or whatever bs excuse is thrown out there.

It seems you've been to another forum than I have. No one was saying he's definitely our number 1. No one was saying we don't need to upgrade the position when we can. Everyone was saying that Hartline is much more capable than anticipated. So much better that he might be very solid going forward as our legit number 2. For now, he must fill the role as our number 1 because we haven't got one.

As for today, I suspect the Rams were doing everything in their power defensively to stop him and our running game. They were successful for the most part. Yet doing that opened up other areas of our game, such as screens and Marlon Moore . . . I'll have to watch the game again to see exactly what we did to adjust to the Rams defensive attack to allow us to move the ball anyway.

Please, there were several threads about eating crow and Hartline being a legit #1 WR because his numbers after the Arizona game. Now that the non Hartline believers are wondering where's he at, the Hartline lovers are upset because they think his haters are doing the "I told you so stunt". Ironic I know.

Would you care to point out those Hartline is a #1 posts for us? I did not see any, dude . .

When you're leading the league in yards and get zero receptions for zero yards
you as a player should be embarrassed

Geesh....last week you're down on Tanny,now you're down on Hartline.....I hear the Jets are looking for new fans and they won this week.

It seems you've been to another forum than I have. No one was saying he's definitely our number 1. No one was saying we don't need to upgrade the position when we can. Everyone was saying that Hartline is much more capable than anticipated. So much better that he might be very solid going forward as our legit number 2. For now, he must fill the role as our number 1 because we haven't got one.

As for today, I suspect the Rams were doing everything in their power defensively to stop him and our running game. They were successful for the most part. Yet doing that opened up other areas of our game, such as screens . . . I'll have to watch the game again to see exactly what we did to adjust to the Rams defensive attack to allow us to move the ball anyway.

I guess you conveniently just either ignored those threads or they were in a language you didn't understand. Love all the hate afterwards too from the hartline lovers. Eat ****ing crow especially Jcane for calling me a troll, of which I've been a member longer than he has and never trolled once. Just the irony is ridiculous. However it's if heaven so should I have expected any different.

Back
Top Bottom