What has happened to this place | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What has happened to this place

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Seriously though. Most guys on here aren't getting any respect and most of the mods are the ones who post alot in the lounge. I mean even some well liked guys here and even tried and haven't shown up here like they used to be. Is this place falling apart or something? Now I can understand if just one person feels the same way, but I know quite a few who agrees with me here.

Here's a question I want to know, because the whining and potshots on here are really bothering me.

Are you being good members just for the sake of becoming a mod? Is that your goal? We pick mods based on a variety of things, not just seniority. It also doesn't matter who we pick, because we can't make everyone happy. That's how it works.

The fact that you ripped us in another thread really just annoys me, and now that you've done so, the chance of getting a response as to why you may have been overlooked has dwindled.

TerryTate said:
Here's a question I want to know, because the whining and potshots on here are really bothering me.

Are you being good members just for the sake of becoming a mod? Is that your goal? We pick mods based on a variety of things, not just seniority. It also doesn't matter who we pick, because we can't make everyone happy. That's how it works.

The fact that you ripped us in another thread really just annoys me, and now that you've done so, the chance of getting a response as to why you may have been overlooked has dwindled.

Dude I respect you guys, I just wanted to ask a question. I think that I'm a good member, but I'm not doing so to try to become a mod. I'm doing so because I have been taught to be a good person and my dear grandman(RIP) as really taught be how to treat someone with respect. Then I just told my thoughts and now this. I think it would be wise for this discussion to end and never be brought up again. Sorry for the pissed off attitude. It's been a rough night.

Ace88 said:
Dude I respect you guys, I just wanted to ask a question. I think that I'm a good member, but I'm not doing so to try to become a mod. I'm doing so because I have been taught to be a good person and my dear grandman(RIP) as really taught be how to treat someone with respect. Then I just told my thoughts and now this. I think it would be wise for this discussion to end and never be brought up again. Sorry for the pissed off attitude. It's been a rough night.
Zach it's okay brother. Just take it easy and let it go. Take some time away from the board.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Zach it's okay brother. Just take it easy and let it go. Take some time away from the board.

It's all good now. I got my answer and that's all I needed.

Ace88 said:
Seriously though. Most guys on here aren't getting any respect and most of the mods are the ones who post alot in the lounge. I mean even some well liked guys here and even tried and haven't shown up here like they used to be. Is this place falling apart or something? Now I can understand if just one person feels the same way, but I know quite a few who agrees with me here.

Bro tt is right you need to quit the whining man...its ok i respect you so dont fire right back at me with some pathetic comebacks. Bro we all love ya here and we've tried to help ya through some rough times, but rough times and being a good member wont get ya mod rank. Mod rank is given to those who i believe are all over the ripe age of 18 and are mature enough to handle the position. Honestly i couldnt give a damn if they ever made me mod, I just love being apart of this great thing known as finheaven and being recognized as Budd all around the boards. Good Enough for me :wink:

Buddwalk said:
Bro tt is right you need to quit the whining man...its ok i respect you so dont fire right back at me with some pathetic comebacks. Bro we all love ya here and we've tried to help ya through some rough times, but rough times and being a good member wont get ya mod rank. Mod rank is given to those who i believe are all over the ripe age of 18 and are mature enough to handle the position. Honestly i couldnt give a damn if they ever made me mod, I just love being apart of this great thing known as finheaven and being recognized as Budd all around the boards. Good Enough for me :wink:

Budd:hump:

Back
Top Bottom