what has me pissed off | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what has me pissed off

joeharley

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is this supposedly revamped o-line.

it's garbage. plain and simple.

i hate to be negative, i'm usually the one who preaches against negativity, but this line does have me worried. come on, todd perry beating out searcy for the 1st spot? what does this tell us?
they have created zero holes and lanes for ricky or the other backs to run.

dixon does'nt sound at all confident about switching positions either.

welcome a-board joeharley

the 2 things to keep in mind about the OL is that they sucked last year and we were 11-5. Dixon has not be as good as Folau at LT and Nails is looking better than Dixon 2001 at least run blocking. Guys like Seth McK and Searcy give us depth we did not have last year.

#2 Ricky Williams will make our OL better - remember the quote that used to be in '87s sig.
We did not have an Pro Bowl offensive linemen in Dallas until we drafted a guy named Emmitt
;)

:calm:

Originally posted by joeharley
is this supposedly revamped o-line.

it's garbage. plain and simple.

dixon does'nt sound at all confident about switching positions either.

But Sunday there was room for cautious optimism from one who rarely gives himself credit.

"I'm happy and pleased with where I'm at physically," he said. "I'm further along than I thought I would be, so I'm happy with where I'm at."

And Dixon, who always feels as though he's about to be cut, at least feels better about his pass-blocking skills than his run-blocking.

Remember, he played in the CFL.

"You've got to understand, we throw the ball 50, 60 times up there, so you get 50 1-on-1s a game," Dixon said.

"So eventually even a lab monkey is going to figure out how to pass-block."

Doesn't exactly sound like someone who's not confident..From what I've read thus far..Todd has upped his game from last year and playing well..Look at DCH report from last night's practice..and if he don't keep it up,,Searcy right behind him and he knows that.

I think the best 5 are on the line now, with Searcy breathing down Todd's neck...All the lineman know their backups are only a step away from starting...I think this will keep a certain intensity on the line this year..

Back
Top Bottom