what have the fomre dolphin players have to say about the fins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what have the fomre dolphin players have to say about the fins?

Lorenzo Rules

Active Roster
Reaction score
Its sure been quite lately in terms of former dolphin players speaking up, I know Jimmy has gave us the kisss of death but i am more intereseted in what Dan Marino and Mercury and Zach have to say about the state of the dolphins

has anyone caught any cbs pre game shows lately ? just curious what Dan the Man has to say .

Its sure been quite lately in terms of former dolphin players speaking up, I know Jimmy has gave us the kisss of death but i am more intereseted in what Dan Marino and Mercury and Zach have to say about the state of the dolphins

has anyone caught any cbs pre game shows lately ? just curious what Dan the Man has to say .

dan dont say much about us. whenever they talk about the dolphins , he usually has a disgusted look on his face. i watch the dolphins coaches show w/ bokamper and the dolphins weekly show with former fins and they all seem tired of the same old crap on sundays.

dan the man probably pukes out too much tuna week after week covering the dolphins and doesn't wanna say what he thinks to this sour tasting fish sauce..

I've wondered why we hear nothing on what Dan feels about Henne. Maybe he has said a blurb or something on his pregame show but I would like to hear more.

As a rule I could care less about what players say. More often than not they toe the company line. If memory serves Wanny had the support of the ex's for more than a deserved period. Even Cam and Satin got love from them to.

Being I live in Texas I did enjoy the few times I have heard the Mandich (sp?) show though.

I've wondered why we hear nothing on what Dan feels about Henne. Maybe he has said a blurb or something on his pregame show but I would like to hear more.

As a rule I could care less about what players say. More often than not they toe the company line. If memory serves Wanny had the support of the ex's for more than a deserved period. Even Cam and Satin got love from them to.

Being I live in Texas I did enjoy the few times I have heard the Mandich (sp?) show though.

dan feels the same way we do . he just cant go spewing off at the mouth like we do.

I highly doubt any of them will speak there mind especially the big named players. God help them if they speak negatively about there old team. Fans can completley spin it out of control

Back
Top Bottom