What i am wanting to see is...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What i am wanting to see is......

Iryman

Starter
Reaction score
Some playing time from Robert Baker. He and Lucas had their timing down in the preseason. I am hoping that they will put him in. I know that he will make the most of every oppertunity that he gets. Now that he finally get on the team i bet he works his a$$ of on EVERY play that he is in on the game.

Iryman:ladysman:

If Chambers is out and Mcknight and Gadsen are hobbling, Baker may well get his chance.

We may also see more 2 TE sets with Clark and Mchmichael.

I don't see any reason why Baker won't be active this week with all the injuries to the recievers.

We are gonna be thin somewhere since Dickerson will be our 4th QB w/Jay inactive as the emergency (and it w/b) QB; and CC will also be inactive. So we need Baker and Dickerson. We probably need to sit a TE for the game like Weaver or Clark since we need all the DBs we can field ag the gunslinging Bills.

Originally posted by chambers84
Damn our defense better help us win the game on Sunday!!!
which means our pass rush needs to be as good as it was ag. Den. - and that was damn - AFC Defensive player of the week good :D

The scary thing is that Bledsoe has been taking sacks right along and the Bills are 3-3 anyway.

Drew is good, no doubt. But the best DB's he faced were that of Oakland (and ours are better) and look at that turn out. Not gonna be a big deal for the phins.

Back
Top Bottom